Chapter 55: You and Her

Elana P.O.V.

I took him downstairs and we went into the kitchen. He sat on the stool as I reached for the fridge to grab him some water.

Diggy: Please don’t go

Elana: We already talked about this Daniel

Diggy: I know but please just stay. I need you.

Elana: So does Iris. You need to be nicer to her Diggy. I know you’re mad at her but she is the mother of your child. Please understand that.

Diggy: Will you understand this? After all I’ve been through. Jionni and all that other stuff; you won’t consider staying here with me? I mean I did it for you. I could’ve left the studio and never cared for you.

Elana: I don’t want to talk about that. It’s in the past.

Diggy: Really? Well I seriously think you’re trying to put this relationship in the past. I just want someone there for me doing hard times not just good times.

Elana: You don’t understand *looks away*

Diggy: What do you mean I don’t understand? I understand enough.

Elana: No you don’t!!!!! You don’t know what I’m going through!! My FRIEND is carrying my BOYFRIENDS baby. That was supposed to me! Not Iris! How could you possibly ever understand that? *tears rolling cheeks and walks off*

Diggy: *in shock*

Iris: *walks in with fake doll* we need to talk.

Diggy: What do you want?

Iris: My mom has work so we have to do the test on Thursday.

Diggy: Thursday; wait that’s Elana and I’s anniversary. Can’t you reschedule sooner.

Iris: No my mom wants to be there for the results.

Diggy: Are you serious? This is not a graduation.

Iris: *laughs a little* shut up Diggy

Diggy: *laughs too* Just saying

Iris: Look I’m sorry about the kiss. I got stuck in the moment. That’s all.

Diggy: It’s alright I guess. Things aren’t going smooth with me and Elana so whatever.

Iris: Sorry to hear that.

Diggy: Yeah. Hey I got a question do you like me more than a friend?

Iris: Uh…..

Diggy: Be honest because you can’t lie to me

Iris: Yes but I regret it because my friend is in love with you and I can’t love you like she can.

Diggy: Oh Just asking; so if we’re parents what do we do from there?

Iris: I guess we can raise it if not we can give it away.

Diggy: I rather raise my son.

Iris: Who said it was a boy?

Diggy: I did. *smiles*

Iris: Whatever. What are you going to do for the whole anniversary thing?

Diggy: I’m just going to take her to a really nice dinner like we did on our first date.

Iris: What about the results?

Diggy: We’ll work them out. *sighs* I hope she stays……..