Chapter 56: Out with the Old and In with the New

Elana P.O.V.

With my anniversary around the corner, I realized that maybe this whole anniversary dinner isn’t a good idea. I entered this house thinking I was about to live a better life but it feels like I added more stress to myself. Leaving to Miami is a good choice because I don’t want to experience the feeling I’m receiving anymore. I just want to be happy. That’s all. Iris being pregnant has really taken its toll on me. I can’t even look at her without wanting to cry. I packed my last box and sealed it with duct tape. Elana: Out with the old and in with the new *sits on bed*

Tristen P.O.V.

I’m so excited to go to Miami. I know we’re going to have fun plus Elana needs it bad. I put my dresses in the box as I smiled to the thought. Elana has been through so much and for her to finally be able to relax is a good feeling. I know Twist is going to miss me but my parents are already skeptical of him just because of this mess we in now.  I need to say goodbye to Iris though.  I pull out my phone and dial her number.

Iris: Hello

Tristen: Yeah I just wanted to say goodbye and good luck on the results and the whole baby thing

Iris: *starts to cry* I can’t believe you guys are actually leaving.

Tristen: I know well…I have to go. *hangs up and starts crying*

This is harder than I thought it would be…..