Chapter 37: Silly Boys

Tristen P.O.V.

I slowly woke up to the bright sun shining in the window. I called out Twist name but then I realized I was in my own bed. Twist was at Khalil’s with Diggy. Gosh they sure like to play video games. I got up and got ready to hang out with Elana. I kept my outfit short and simple; a graphic tee with skinny jeans and some Ugg’s. I wasn’t in the mood for looking like a supermodel. I heard a knock at the front door as I walked downstairs. It was Iris and Elana. I grabbed my purse and we headed to the mall.

~~At the mall~~

Elana P.O.V.

So we’re sitting at the tables in the food court and these three ugly boys come up to us trying to get our numbers. It’s about to go down.

Iris: What are ya‘ll names?

Boy #1: Well my name is Derek and this is Patrick and Lawrence

Iris: Oh. We have boyfriends so sorry.

Derek: Girl you need to stop. You don’t have a boyfriend you just saying that.

Elana: No we really do have boyfriends so bounce.

Patrick: AYE girl what’s your name?

Elana: None of you business

Patrick: Why you acting all stank?

Elana: Boy you stank now gets up out my face.

Tristen: *laughs*

Patrick: I know you not laughing little girl.

Tristen: *stands up* what?!!! You talking to me?! I know you not talking to me over here looking like Donkey Kong. You need to go take a bath. What you doing in the mall anyway. I know you don’t have any money with them messed up vans. You need to do something with that hair. You little nappy headed boys need a perminator. Nicki Minaj was most definitely talking about you.

Elana: AYEE he got the continental dusty. His dustiness came from all around the world, went all around the world then followed him back here. *laughs*

Iris: *sings* you my seed I spray you with the germinator. *laughs* never mind because if you was my seed; you wouldn’t be looking ratchet.

Patrick: No what forget you. We were coming over here to see if ya’ll want to hang with us. But you know what you messed up your deal. We were going to take you with us to the arcade down the street in our Volkswagen. Only thing you had to do was to pay for your tokens because my mama couldn’t get any body to buy her food stamps so she broke.  All I got is a 1.50 and I need that for the arcade machines. So you missed out. *walks away*

Elana, Iris, and Tristen: DAAAAAAAAAAAANG!! *laughs*

I spotted Diggy at the soda machine so I decided to text him.

AudreyElane: Diggy I can see you

JetsetterGeneral: How? I’m not at home

AudreyElane:  Neither am I. I’m at the mall with the girls.

JetsetterGeneral: Ok then where am I?

AudreyElane: Soda machine and now you’re walking away and you’re close by.

JetsetterGeneral: Elana you got cameras on me because I doubt you’re at the mall.

AudreyElane: *doesn’t text back*

JetsetterGeneral: You still there?

Elana: Diggy!!!

Diggy who is standing in front of the table: What the?

Elana: Dwayne!!!

Diggy: *looks around* Am I hearing things?

JetsetterGeneral: Elana I think I’m going to go see a doctor.

Elana: Jetsetter General!!

Diggy: *turns around* Oh *hugs Elana* hey Iris and Tristen.

Tristen and Iris: Hey

Diggy: We were at footlocker but Khalil went to the bathroom and Twist is getting some McDonalds.

Elana: Oh. Come sit with us.

Diggy: *sits down and Khalil and twist comes to the table*

Twist: Tristen I saw what you did you is a beast. *laughs*

Tristen: Boy stop he deserved it.

Twist: I know. *laughs*

Khalil: Hey I got an Idea let’s go on a group date.  We never did that before.

Diggy: Yeah that sounds pretty cool. Elana you want to do it.

Elana: Yeah!

We sat there the rest of the morning and afternoon trying to figure how to make this group date extraordinary.