Chapter 32: Leave

Daniel P.O.V.

I wake up to my phone ringing constantly. It was 11:00 am and I knew I was probably in trouble. Elana lay next to me curled up in the warm white comforter.  Where is she going to stay? Jionni forced to her to do that but I hope my mom isn’t too stubborn to understand.  My phone started ringing again. So I decided to look at the caller I.D. and it was my dad. So I pick up the phone while stroking Elana’s hair again.

Daniel: Hello? *nervous*

Run: Where are you and why weren’t you home last night? *angry*

Daniel: Something came up.

Run: What was so important for you not to come home?! Your mother was worried sick about you. Where ever you’re at, you need to come home NOW!!! *hangs up in Diggy’s face and Elana wakes up*

Elana: What happened?

Diggy: I’m in trouble for not coming home last night.

Elana: I’m so sorry this happened to you. It’s not your fault its mine. *sits up*

Diggy: It’s mine too. But we cant worry about that lets go get ready.

Elana: OK *gets out of bed*

Elana P.O.V.

I go to the bathroom and get ready. I come out wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/come_back/set?id=38680483

Diggy was already dressed. His cologne pleased me as he walked passed.

Diggy: I’m not hungry but if you are we can stop and get something.

Elana: No let’s just leave before your dad gets angrier.

~~~~Home~~~

We got out the car and Daniel opened the front door. We heard voices in the kitchen.

Diggy: Go to your room and don’t come out until I text you. Be very quiet also.

Elana: Ok *goes up stairs to her room*

Diggy: *Walk into kitchen and everyone stares*

Daniel P.O.V.

I sat down at the stool. Everyone was quiet. I could tell they were worried about me because they had everyone there. Spin, Roger, Khalil, Twist, Tristen, Iris, Russell, Angela, Vanessa, and Jojo. They all looked as if they were worried about me.

Mom and Dad: Where were you?!

Diggy: I have something to tell you guys but I can’t tell if you don’t hear me out.

Dad: Go ahead we’ll listen and this better be good.

Diggy: Ok. All this time everyone thought Elana changed but she didn’t.

Russell: What does she have to do with this?

Diggy: Russell shut up.  Last night Roger saw her on the corner. I was going to go home but I wanted to talk to her. I found out…umm maybe I shouldn’t say it’s probably too personal.

Justine: No say it.

Diggy: I found out her new boyfriend was beating her. He was controlling her basically that’s why she was the way she was. He forced her to do it. Mom whatever Elana said to you wasn’t true she was forced to say it. I know probably doesn’t make up an excuse of why I didn’t come home last night but it’s the truth.  I had to get her away from him before it got worst. I’m sorry I didn’t come but she was much more important than me being at home in a warm bed.

Justine: I don’t believe you

Diggy: What? How it’s the truth?!

Justine: You’re just trying to defend her or you’re just using her as a sorry excuse.

Diggy: Gosh you serious!!!  I have nothing to lie to you about. Her boyfriend has been beating the living shit out of her. She has the scars on her back. You don’t even know what he has done to her. If Roger wouldn’t have seen her who knows what Jionni could have did to her by now. I’m surprised he didn’t rape her yet!!! He had her on the corner. REPEAT CORNER SELLING HER BODY!!! She been giving him her allowance money to make him think she was actually doing that. I should’ve known you wouldn’t believe me.  You wouldn’t have believe me until you saw her on the news dead or in critical condition.

Justine: Don’t you dare talk to me like that!! I have no idea where you’re mouth came from but you must have got it from her.

Diggy: Whatever. You treating her just like her aunt did. You two should become friends. *text Elana and Elana comes into kitchen* Here’s the proof. *raises Elana shirt to reveal scars and purple to black marks*

Everyone: OMG!!

Justine: I don’t believe this one bit. I told you not to come back to my house

Elana: Diggy I’m just going to leave. Thank you for getting me away from him though.  Don’t worry about me I’ll be fine.

Diggy: Elana don’t leave.

Elana: I have to Diggy I’m sorry. *tears up*

Diggy: At least can I take you…*interrupted*

Justine: You’re grounded Diggy so you can’t go anywhere

Elana: It’s okay Diggy. I love you and I’ll see you soon. Bye every one, was nice meeting you. *leaves house*

Diggy: *tears cone down cheek* Why would you do that? I showed you it. I didn’t lie to you.  When she is dead or something bad happens to her. It will be ALL YOUR FAULT. You might as well pick out her casket. Better yet burn her that’s what you wanted anyway. *goes up stairs*

Iris P.O.V.

I need to go find Elana.