Chapter 15: SleepOver

~A few days later~

Elana P.O.V.

Today was Friday; Diggy and Iris still hasn’t become friends. Diggy always turn up his nose at Iris when she’s near him. She doesn’t say much at lunch now. She became so quiet now. I know something is wrong with Iris but I didn’t say anything about it. Iris is coming over today because we’re having a sleepover, Tristen couldn’t make it. I stared out the window as Diggy drove us home.

Diggy: What do you want to do since its Friday?

Elana: Diggy I’m having a sleepover

Diggy: With who, Tristen?

Elana: No….Iris

Diggy: *mad expression* Why does that wild bear have to be in our house?

Elana: Diggy…be nice to her. You made the rest of her week hell.

Diggy: She made her own week hell. I didn’t do anything to her. She made the cause of the problem and here’s the effect of it. Oh well

Elana: Diggy…

Diggy: Elana….

Elana: Fine…you know what I’m going to make sure we come to your room tonight.

Diggy: Elana Audrey Jones, I do not want to see that beast.

Elana: She’s not a beast, she a beautiful girl. So Diggy be nice at least.

Diggy: Yeah, whatever

Iris P.O.V.

I pack my overnight bags for Elana’s sleepover. I know Diggy is going to act the same way he does at school, maybe even ten times worse; since it’s his house. I grabbed my cell phone and walked out the house. I walked to Elana’s house. My heart was racing; I wasn’t sure how Diggy was going to react to me being there. I rang the doorbell and immediately Elana opened the door.

Elana: Iris!!!! *smiles and hugs*

Iris: Elana!!! *hugs back*

Elana: Let’s go upstairs and change, we’re going to play basketball.

Iris: Cool, let’s go

Russy P.O.V.

I walked downstairs to see a real pretty girl at the door with Elana. It was bad enough I had one gorgeous girl in my house, now I got another. Diggy can’t have this one because he got Elana. My time to shine! Oh YEEEEAAAH!!

Elana P.O.V.

Iris and I changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37765369 We went down to the gym where surprisingly Diggy was there already playing basketball. Why not join him?  Diggy missed a shot and the basketball came rolling by me. Diggy turned around.

Elana: Hey Diggy can I play?

Diggy: Sure

Elana: Great, Iris come on *grabs basketball*

Diggy: Wait, I didn’t say she could

Elana: Well too bad, she is

Diggy: fines….

We started playing basketball. Diggy was mad the whole time, his aggressiveness showed as he played. Iris was trying to ignore what Diggy would say under his breath. But I could tell she was getting hurt each time. By then Diggy had the ball while Iris had her back towards him. Diggy was trying to make a shot from the back of the court. Instead of making it into the net, he hit Iris in the head hard. Iris fell on the ground because of the impact.

Diggy: *laughs so hard*

Elana: *Yells* Diggy!!!!!!!

Diggy: *laughs* DAAAAAAAMN

Elana: Diggy! Say sorry.

Diggy: Ok then I’ll say sorry. *looks at Iris* I’m sorry you look like a man. I mean you trying to act like one and all. *leaves the gym*

Iris: *starts crying* why does he hate me so much?

Elana: He’s just being rude. No what you and him are going to talk….now

Iris: *crying harder* he doesn’t want to speak to me, all he does is tear me down on the inside.

Elana: Come on *grabs hand and goes out gym to Diggy’s room*

We get to Diggy’s room and Iris get scared. She doesn’t want to speak to him because of what he will say. I slowly opened Diggy’s door. He was laying on his bead throwing a ball in the air. He faced us. Then he looked at Iris disgusted that she was by his door. Here we go again.