Chapter 18: Pranks

Diggy’s P. O. V.

It was 8 am and Khalil and I were up. We sat in the pool house waiting for our plan to take place.

Elana P. O. V.

I heard birds chirping. I thought I was in a dream. Something warm was beaming over me. I slowly turned over and realized that what I was laying didn’t feel like a bed. It felt like plastic. I squinted as I opened my eyes. I realized I wasn’t in Diggy’s room. I was outside. I slowly sat and looked at my surroundings. Iris and I were in the pool on a plastic float. I kicked Iris and she sat up and screamed.

Iris: Why the hell are we in the pool?

Elana: I don’t know but I think Diggy and Khalil had something to do with it

Iris: We’ll deal with them later. How do we get out of the pool? I don’t want to get wet.

Elana: I have no clue. I think we should just try to guide the floats towards that way. *puts hand water and uses it like an oar* Look my floats moving.

Iris: *does the same*

Elana: *reaches shallow part* I’m going to kill Diggy.

Diggy’s P. O. V.

Khalil and I were laughing our butts off from inside the pool house. I decided they have had enough and go to help them; Khalil following right behind me.

Diggy: *walks up to Elana and Iris* need a hand? *smiling*

Elana: *grabs his hand and pulls him in* Sure

Iris: *grabs Khalil’s shirt and pulls him in also*

Diggy: That’s messed up

Elana: *gets out of water* not as messed up as what you guys did

Khalil: That’s only because you went to sleep on us during the movie.

Elana: I only did that because I felt safe in Diggy’s arms plus he so warm. That’s no one’s fault but Diggy’s.

Iris: And I only did that because I was tired and plus I got hit with a basketball earlier that day.  So whose fault is this? Diggy.

Diggy: Don’t blame this on me. It’s not my fault that I’m too hot for you too handle. My bad I mean SEXY. *gets out of pool with Khalil*

Elana and Iris: Cocky much?

Diggy: That’s not being cocky. My jetsetters tell me this on twitter everyday. So it must be a fact.

Elana: *mumbles to Iris* I don’t tell him that everyday so that’s most definitely not fact.

Iris: *laughs*

Khalil and Diggy: What’s so funny?

Iris: Nothing *mumbles to Elana* so then you consider him?

Elana: *mumbles back* average

Iris: OOOOHHH!!!!!!

Diggy: What? Elana what are you saying about me?

Elana: *burst into laughter* YO Iris I’m just playing

Iris: I thought you were serious for a sec.

Elana: No *laughs more*

Elana P.O.V.

I love messing with Diggy.

Diggy P.O.V.

WTF???? O.O

Justine P.O.V.

I walked downstairs and into the sun room. I saw the kids out side all wet and dripping. Today I was going to take Elana to breakfast with me to meet my friends. But then I forgot about her friend Iris, who spent a night here. I don’t want to cancel the breakfast because we haven’t done a breakfast in over 4 months. But I also want to be generous to Elana’s friend. I can’t take her friend with us because there is another girl who is going to be there and I don’t want Elana to be putting all her attention on one person, leaving the other girl alone. It‘s my good friend Shannon niece. I think Elana will like her especially since she live two doors down. I walk outside to where the kids were standing.

Justine: Elana you’re friend will have to go home early

Elana: Why?

Justine: Because I’m taking you to breakfast to meet my friends.

Elana: Oh, Iris I’m sorry. If I known this was going to happen I would have planned for next week.

Iris: It’s okay

Iris P.O.V.

I changed my clothes and said goodbye to everyone including Diggy’s little brother Russell.

Iris: Bye Russell

Russell: Bye sweetheart, you should call me sometime

Iris: I’m too old for you.

Russell: Age is nothing but a number. Just like the number you should be giving me.

Iris: I got to go *walks out door and goes home*

When I reach home, my aunt Shannon was upstairs trying to choose a dress.

Shannon: Iris quick; help me choose a dress

Iris: Why? Uh the yellow one.

Shannon: Thanks and because I’m going to breakfast with my friends after 4 months. I want you to meet them. They are really good people. You might even get so close to them you’ll consider them your aunts.

Iris: Okay. What do I wear?

Shannon: A dress, pearls, heels; you know stuff that looks classy. Nothing party type and you better not dress like a slut.

Iris: You know me Aunt Shannon. I don’t dress that way.

Shannon: I’m just saying. *goes into bathroom*

Iris *heads to room*