Chapter 5: Lies

~~~After School~~~

Diggy, Iris, Khalil and I all walked out of the school and now were standing by Khalil and Diggy’s car. I really had fun with Irish today. She’s really cool.

Iris: I had fun today

Elana: Me too

Iris: What’s your number so I can call?

Elana: *gives number to Iris and Iris does the same* Call me when you get a chance

Iris: Most definitely plus we haven’t had a chance to get to know each other.

Elana: Yeah your right. *car honks*

Iris: My aunt is here. I have to go

Elana: Ok Iris bye

Iris: Bye Elana… oh yeah bye Diggy and Khalil *smiles after saying Khalil*

Diggy: See you later

Khalil Bye cutie *smiles*

Elana: I’ll be in the car *heads towards the passenger door*

Khalil p.o.v.

I can tell Iris likes me. It’s so obvious, especially since she starts to blush around me. She’s acts shy but I can tell she’s not because I watched her from a distance. I think I’m going to ask her out but I don’t know it’s only been the first day of school and there are so many girls.

Diggy: you and Iris?

Khalil: man I don’t know

Diggy: do you like her?

Khalil:  *looks to see if Elana listening* man I’m going to have to talk to you later about that.

Diggy:  Oh ok man.

Khalil: Where you meet Elana? Was it at that summer party Brian had?

Diggy: *thinks about what could happen if he told vision*

Elana: Diggy I can’t believe you!!!

Diggy: I didn’t mean too. I didn’t know it was that personal.

Elana: They’re going to make fun of me!!!!

Diggy:  no they won’t.

Elana: Yes they will, my life is ruined completely *crying eyes out and runs in bathroom locks door*

Diggy: *banging on the door* let me in please

Elana: *silent*

Diggy:  Elana? Elana? *breaks door in* Oh my God! *cries*

Elana: *dead*

Diggy: *vision ends and starts hesitating*

Khalil: earth to Diggy? Hello?

Diggy: My bad man I met Elana when I was in Los Angeles.

Khalil: Where were you at?

Diggy: Well after I went to my sister’s apartment, I went to a restaurant and that’s when I laid eyes on her.

Khalil:  That’s cool. I’m about to get out of here see you later. *starts to get in*

Diggy: alright Khalil see you later *head towards his car*

Elana P.O.V.

I can’t believe Diggy! What is he ashamed of me now? He can’t tell him the truth. Right about now I want to slap the truth out of him. I’m so upset that he would do something like that. I’m not going to yell at him when he gets in this car. I’m not going to talk to him though. Wait till I get home, I’m going to tell Iris!

Diggy gets in car and starts pulling away from school.

Daniel: Did you have fun today?

Elana: *Silent*

Daniel: Did you hear me?

Elana: *looks at him then rolls her eyes and turn away*

Daniel: What wrong with you? *concerned*

Elana: *silent*

Daniel: Why are you acting like this? I didn’t do anything to you

Elana: *gets angrier*

Daniel: *pulls into neighborhood* So you’re not going to tell me what’s wrong? You’re just going to act like that? *pull into drive way and turn off ignition*

Elana: *Faces him* Why did you lie!!!!! Huh? Are you ashamed or something? You know what I’m out of here. I can’t stand that face of yours!!! *Runs out car and into the house*

Diggy P.O.V.

She must have heard. It’s just that I didn’t want her to feel embarrassed or anything. I don’t feel ashamed of her at all. I love her too much to be that way. I just hope she’ll listen because I never got her upset before.

Diggy: Elana…. *gets out of car and heads into house*