Chapter 38: Calling Trouble

'~~~Group Date~~

Daniel P.O.V.

We all sat together at the table of Applebee’s and talked. We were having good time so far we had just come back from bowling and we worked up an appetite. I had got a text. I thought it was Elana because she always sends me a text saying I love you. I smiled and unlocked my phone. My smile faded as I realized who the text was really from. It was Nicole.

NicoleKisses: I miss you. When are you and I going to be together again?

JetsetterGeneral: NEVER

NicoleKisses: But I love you

JetsetterGeneral: Thank you I love me too.

NicoleKisses: What about you and me?

JetsetterGeneral: What about us? I told you I was through with you. I have a new girl now and it’s not you.

NicoleKisses: But I changed my ways. I’m different.

JetsetterGeneral: How?

NicoleKisses: I don’t dress the way I use to. I don’t act the same either. Just give me a chance and I’ll show you.

JetsetterGeneral: Fine…Elana is going to spend a night at her friend Tristen house and I’m going to be home by myself until Sunday so you can come over when Elana leaves after we come back from dinner. But don’t try to pull anything because I’m faithful. All we do is talk and that’s it.

NicoleKisses: That’s fine. How do I know when she is gone?

JetsetterGeneral: I’ll text you when she leaves

NicoleKisses: Okay

I was scared actually. Anything could go wrong by her coming over without Elana knowing. I love Elana with all my heart but if I tell her there is no way I would know if Nicole was actually telling the truth. I received another text. I thought it was Nicole again.

AudreyElane: Daniel you okay?

JetsetterGeneral: Yeah why?

AudreyElane: You seemed bothered; but as long as you’re okay.

JetsetterGeneral: You care about me so much.

AudreyElane: Of course. I love you. You’re the straw to my berries. The one I want to marry. The father of the baby I’m going to carry. You’re also the sweetest and most handsome boy I ever met. Once again I LOVE YOU!

JetsetterGeneral: AWWW!!! I love you too!!! You’re the blue to my berries. The girl I’m going to marry, the mother of my child who she is going to carry.  You’re my everything. I truly mean that.

Elana: *reads text and hugs Diggy whispers in ear* If I’m your everything then you’re my everything and more.

Diggy: *smiles*

~~~Home~~~

Elana quickly grabbed her packed bags and place them by the door. Tristen and Iris were coming in 5 minutes. As she put her last bag by the door I grabbed her arm.

Elana: Diggy I have no time to kiss I need to make sure everything is there.

Diggy: Don’t worry about it. Whatever you’re missing I will bring it to you. I need to talk to you.

Elana: Okay go.

Diggy: If something was to happen would you believe me over the other person?

Elana: Yeah depends on the situation.

Diggy: Do you trust me?

Elana: Of course.

Diggy: Do you believe in second chances? *holds her by her waist*

Elana: Yeah. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Diggy: *kisses her and door bell rings*

Elana: *pulls away and smiles* I have to go

Diggy: *let’s go of waist* Ok but have fun. I’m going to miss you. How are you just going to leave me like that?

Elana: I’m coming back Sunday. You’ll be okay Bye sweetheart*opens door with bags in hand*

Diggy: Bye *closes door but opens it again* Elana wait!!!!

Elana:  *gets out the car* what?

Diggy: I need something to remind me you

Elana: *goes into purse and pulls out tank top* This is my tank top that I had on earlier but changed it at the bowling alley because it was too cute to get dirty or sweaty in. So here you go. It smells a lot like me. If this isn’t enough sleep in my room. I won’t mind. *hugs Diggy again* be safe, no parties, and don’t do something you know I wouldn’t like. I love you *gets back in car and they pull off*

I go back inside and close the door. I have to disobey one of Elana’s rules; I texted Nicole.

JetsetterGeneral: She’s gone.

NicoleKisses: Ok I’ll be there soon.

I grasped Elana’s tank top. I hope she can forgive me for what ever happens tonight.