Chapter 29: Up in Flames

~~~Two Weeks Later~~~

Diggy’s P.O.V.

Two weeks ago I was heartbroken and so lost. But I realized that I shouldn’t beat myself up about the break up because Elana changed. She came home late nights and was gone early hours of the morning. Her room was a mess. There were clothes everywhere. She was never like that before.  She loved to have a clean room and it always smelled like a new fruity scent every time you come in. Now it smells like Jionni. How do I know this? His scent lingers on her body every time she comes home. That brought me to another thing. When I got home that day and saw her kissing him I found it so odd. She kissed him on the 1ST day they were going out. That wasn’t even 2 hours. Its 30 minutes; If she becomes a slut. Then she really is a Nicole.  What she is doing doesn’t make any sense to me. She even is hurting my mom emotionally. I don’t know how many times my mom silently cried because of the way Elana is acting. Mom turns to me for help but I can’t even when this war.

Iris P.O.V.

Elana told me I wasn’t her friend anymore.  She is changing before my eyes. She dresses like a slut; wearing really high heels and wears these really short skirts. At school she looks okay but after school she looks like a prostitute.  She invited me over to her house one day so I can help her choose a dress for her date with Jionni. She gave me two choices of this purple really short skirt or this black really short dress. I looked around before answering and I saw this really pretty red dress at the end of her closet. I asked her about it and she told me it was the dress she wore on her and Diggy’s first date. She didn’t speak about it anymore.  She asked about the options again and I told her that she would look like a slut if she left the house. She got extremely upset and kicked me out of her house and life. I haven’t talked to her ever since and neither has the others.

Diggy’s P.O.V.

It’s late Friday night and Elana’s not home.  It’s only a matter of time before we all find out Jionni got her pregnant. I collapsed on my bed and bundled up in covers. I couldn’t stop thinking about old Elana, the one who was so beautiful. The new Elana disgust me and I refuse to go out with that chick. She looks like a drag queen.  I got shivers from that thought. I fell asleep and hoped the old Elana was inside her fighting her way back to the surface because new Elana could be Nicole’s little sister.

Ok so this was what happened. So get ready for the DRAMA TO BEGIN MY FRIENDS :)

                                                                                                                Chapter 69

Diggy’s P.O.V.

It’s 3 am and I was awoken by yelling and screaming. I quickly got up from my bed and walked towards the edge of the stairs. It was Elana and my mom again. I listened this time.

Justine: I don’t know what have gotten into you but you need to snap out of it

Elana: Nothing has gotten into me. I didn’t do anything

Justine: You have. You come in late hours of the night, wearing these sluttish clothes, and talking to me like I’m just anybody. I raised you better than that.

Elana: News Flash!!!! You didn’t raise me; my mom did!! You right you’re isn’t just anybody; you’re a NO ONE. I don’t even know why run is with you, he should have stayed with his first wife.

Justine: *tears roll down cheeks* Get out of my house and NEVER come back!!!!

Elana: Fine! I won’t I’ll stay at Jinni’s. *goes upstairs to grab stuff*

She came running up the stairs. I knew something was up with her, like she hiding something. Not watching where she was going she bumped into me. I got a good glimpse at her face. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. I didn’t realize I was holding her by her arms because I saw something in her eyes that let me know she didn’t change. It was like I saw the old Elana inside her but she was locked up. I just want her back.

Diggy: Elana….

Elana: *snatches arm away and rushes to room*

I watched as she came back out with nothing but her backpack and her purse. She walked pass me but looked back at me. Her and I made I contact again. This time she stared at me like she was trying to memorize every detail of me.  One more tear came out her eye and then she left. She was fully out of my personal life. Who knows it she will even go to school. But I love her though, old Elana not the new one. I walked downstairs and comforted my mom as she cried her eyes out. She fell asleep right next to me and I stayed with her.

Elana P.O.V.

I called Jionni and he was happy to hear I was living with him. I wasn’t though. This time I was all alone and I just got myself into some mess I can’t get out of. Jionni’s been beating me. I tried my best to get out the situation but I can’t. It all started after 5 days we were going out. I was at his house and he wanted to make out but I wasn’t in the mood. So he came up to me and forcefully put his tongue in my mouth. I pushed him away but he came back thus time more aggressive. He held me tightly as he ripped apart my cardigan. He tried to undress me as I squirmed around. He was drunk. I squirmed around one last time and he slapped me across my face. I flew against the wall and slid to the floor. He didn’t even apologize. He just told me I better not cry and I have to do what he said otherwise face the consequences. He made me do horrible things. He made me dress like a slut. He told me I couldn’t be Iris friend because he didn’t want me to learn her ways. He made me sell myself on the corner but I got out of that by giving him my allowance each week to fool him. That’s why I’d come home so late. I didn’t want to loose my virginity to a stranger, only Diggy.  He told me I wasn’t allowed to stay there with Diggy anymore. I had to get Justine to put me out. Just to see her cry really hurt me. I made it to Jionni’s house and he was waiting for me outside.

~~Inside the house, Jionni’s room~~

Jionni: Give me your backpack

Elana: Why? *scared*

Jionni: Because I said so!!! *snatches bag and opens it finds a picture of Diggy* so you thinking about leaving me for him?

Elana: No

Jionni: Then why is it in here? *yelling*

Elana: *silent*

Jionni: Answer me Bitch!!! *gets angry*

Elana: I don’t know *starts crying*

Jionni: I know why, you trying to leave. You not about to leave me!!! *goes over to her and slaps her*

Elana: *Head flies back and cries harder* please *crying*

Jionni: No!! I won’t stop *pushes her down and starts punching her.* He can’t save you now can’t he? *kicks her in her legs* now you can’t walk. *grabs picture and lighter* time for a lesson!

Elana: Please don’t *crys harder as he lights the bottom of the picture*

Jionni: Shut up!!! *picture going into flames* you with me now and it’s going to stay that way. *goes into her purse and takes the money she’s going to fool him with for prostitution* you don’t need this. I’m leaving. You better get some sleep because tomorrow you are going on that corner. *leaves*