Chapter 59: Valentino's

Diggy P.O.V.

Diggy: Iris can’t we just do this now and tell your mom about it later?

Iris: No Diggy she wants to be there.

Diggy: I know but there is nothing to see.

Iris: But you know how moms are.

Diggy: Well then I’m not coming. I’m not about to ruin my last date with Elana because your mom wants to watch.

Iris: Diggy you didn’t have to say it like that.

Diggy: I know but it’s just that I don’t want to be late or anything.

Iris: Well where is she?

Diggy: Shopping I guess.

Iris: Oh, I was going to say you could bring her.

Diggy: Are you nuts?! I’m not taking her with me. You saw her reaction when you were holding that fake baby. Besides I just want it to be me and her.

Iris: It was just an idea but I’ll give you the results when I think the date is over how about that?

Diggy: Sounds good to me. I have to go and get ready. Bye

Iris: Bye *hangs up*

I place my phone on the bed as I turned the new clothes that was laid out next to it. I have to admit I was pretty nervous like the first date we had. But I was pretty sad that she was leaving on my anniversary.

Elana P.O.V.

We came back home. Justine and I immediately went to my room and help me put on my outfit. I decided to wear this:

http://www.polyvore.com/last_date/set?id=39440680 I looked into the mirror of my bathroom. This is the last time I look in the mirror of the Simmons family bathroom. I took one last look around my use to be bedroom and I left closing the door behind me. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen where everyone was waiting for me. Justine was already crying so I gave her a hug. I gave everyone else hugs also. Daniel came down looking swagged out.  He kind of made me not want to leave but I’m still leaving.

Daniel: Are you ready to go? *smiles*

Elana: *nods and smiles* Bye everyone I’m going to miss you. 

Everyone: Bye

Justine: Daniel make sure you go to Iris house afterwards if she doesn’t call you.

Daniel: Yeah mom I will *looks down* come on Elana.

I actually felt bad for Diggy. I wish him the best of luck with this situation. I walk out the kitchen and followed him to his car. He opened it for me and got in the car. We drove out of the community.

Diggy: So….

Elana: It’s okay if you’re nervous. I’m a little nervous too. This night is about you and me.

Diggy: You’re right this night is about you and me. I never thought of it that way. I’m sorry if I’m bringing down your mood.

Elana: It’s okay Diggy. You can’t bring down my mood; you can only make it better.

Diggy P.O.V.

It’s this kind of stuff she says that makes me want her to stay more and more.  I continue to drive to the restaurant as she stares out the window. We arrive at the Restaurant called Valentino. It’s a really fancy restaurant that I thought she would like. Valet took the car as we walked in.