Chapter 57: Thoughts

Twist P.O.V.

So tomorrow is the last day with Tristen. I’m going to miss her so much. I mean really miss her. It’s going to be sad to see her go but I’m really interested in this whole Iris pregnancy. I just want to know if she’s pregnant or not. If she is then this is hard to believe. I can’t see my bro Diggy pushing a stroller down the street at age 15. I just can’t. Now Iris on the other hand, I don’t know. I just hope she is not pregnant.

Khalil P.O.V.

I have nothing to say. I’m waiting for the results so I can dump if she really is and if she isn’t I don’t care I might dump her anyway. She treated me as if I wasn’t there. I actually do love her and I tried to see the goodness in her but she just keeps giving me bad. What happened to that sweet girl that I met on the first day? I like that one better.

Diggy’s P.O.V.

I made dinner reservations for her and me. I hope she likes where I’m taking her. I haven’t seen her all day and tomorrow is the day she leaves. I just want her in my life rather or not we’re together or apart. She can be my friend. I’ll always be attracted to her like Winnie the Pooh to honey. Her going to Miami isn’t the best idea to me but it’s what’s right for her. If those results come back saying I’m not the father; I’m sure she’ll stay.