Chapter 9: Twist and Tristen

Girl: *rushes pass Twist annoyed and hands teacher schedule* here.

Teacher: Ok, Tristen?

Girl: Yeah *looks around*

Elana: *mumbles to iris* she seems nice

Iris: I know right but don’t judge a book by its cover.

Teacher: Ok, go take a seat next to……*points to the chair in front of iris* her

Girl: *walks to her seat*

Teacher: Ok you’re next. *looks at boy*

Boy: *turns and starts walking towards her*

Teacher: Wait, Twist? *takes a good look*

Boy: *looks at her* OOOOHHH!!!! Hey Ms. Valencia *hugs her and smiles*

Ms. Valencia: I knew that had to be you.

Twist: Yeah I’m glad I’m back and I missed you being my homeschooling teacher

Ms. Valencia: I missed you too now go take your seat.

Twist: *goes sit*

Ms. Valencia teaches us for about 15 more minutes and then decides to go take a bathroom break while we do our worksheet. That’s when everyone started talking. The girl in front of Iris looked lonely so we introduced ourselves.

Elana: Hi I’m Elana and this is Iris

Girl: Hi I’m Tristen

Elana: Do you like it here so far?

Girl: Yeah but I’m probably not going to have any friends. I’m not like the other girls.

Elana: What do you mean?

Tristen: I’m not that type of girl who likes to party, wear really short dresses, heavy make-up, and be stuck up or ratchet. I’m the type of person who likes to stay home sometimes, stay in warm covers when it rains, bake things, be kind and keep it drama-free. That’s why I think that.

Elana: Well then you’ve just met the right people *smiles*

Tristen: *smiles back*

Diggy’s p.o.v.

Seems like Elana and Iris got a new friend. That’s cool, but there is this girl eyeing me in class. I don’t know maybe I’m just being paranoid or something. But it seems like me. Who knows?

Khalil’s p.o.v.

I want it to be lunch already because I want to talk to Iris. She seems so cool but she puts up this shy barrier around me. I know she can’t be like that as a person. I just want to see the other side of her, not the shy side. Actually I don’t even think she has one but I don’t know.

Twist’s p.o.v.

Finally!! Back at school with my boys. I heard Diggy got a new girlfriend now. About time! Nicole was stuck up. I couldn’t stand her. I mean I thought she was cool at first but then she started acting like a slut. I don’t want a girl like that. That new girl was real pretty but she walked by like she had an attitude. I realized she is TOO stuck up for me.

~~~Lunch time~~~

Diggy p.o.v.

I sat down for lunch and waited for Elana to come. I still need to introduce her to Lil Twist.  I zoned out of the conversation and started thinking about her. Less than a minute I was snapped back into reality.

Khalil: What are you doing bro?

Twist: He staring in to space with his witch nose self

Diggy: Man I know you not talking with your 8 year old voice. You 15 and still didn’t hit puberty? You need to see a doctor.

Twist: Shut up with your 5 dollar chain.

Diggy: 5 dollar chain? You mean 500 dollar chain and you need to be quiet with that 2.99 alley haircut.

Khalil: DAAAAAMMN!!!!! *laughing hard* you getting roasted Twist.

Twist: I don’t know what you laughing for with you want to be Lil twist self. We all know you can’t get this swag.

Khalil: Nobody wants your swag or be you fool. We all know I’m taller than you anyhow. You look like a Dwarf compared to me. You know what you can be a dwarf and Diggy can be the witch. There is no Snow white because you can’t get one with that gnome head.

Diggy: Dude shut up looking like a want to be Legacy.

Iris: *walks up* All three of ya’ll need to shut up looking like the ghetto version of the three musketeers.