Chapter 40: Time apart

~~~Saturday Morning~~~

Iris P.O.V.

I woke up to 3 text messages from Khalil. We had been arguing last night through text messages. He thinks I don’t spend enough time with him. I’m with Elana and Tristen too much. Wow what eve Khalil. He was hanging with Diggy and Twist so much we haven’t had enough time together. I grabbed my phone and opened the texts.

KhalilSwaggedOut: I don’t know about us

KhalilSwaggedOut: You’re not responding so do you think we need a break?

KhalilSwaggedOut:  A break it is then.

PrettyGirlIris:  We don’t need a break all we need to do is spend more time together. We can work this out I know we can.

I put my phone away and went to the bathroom. I can’t be worried about him now; it’s too early.

Elana P.O.V.

I can’t believe Nicole was at our house. I go back to get my flat iron because Daniel probably went to bed. I go to the back of the house by the pool to see Diggy and her talking or whatever.  I watched everything; every little detail of what happened. I couldn’t wait to go home to talk to him about it.

~~Sunday Afternoon

I come home. Justine and the rest of the family were there. I said my hello’s to everyone. I went straight up to Diggy’s room and opened the door. No one was there. The room was like they way how I left I; except there was some clothes out. I looked around the room and that’s when I noticed the note on the bed. I opened it.

Dear Everyone,

I need a break from everything. I just want to be alone by myself. I hope you all understand. I’m sorry Elana.

Love,

Daniel Simmons

I took the note and ran downstairs. I gathered everyone and showed it.

Elana: Diggy could be missing. I doubt he would leave like this

Everyone: what??