Chapter 21: Romance and Thoughts

Iris: Is she going to come back out soon?
Justine: I’ll go check on her *gets up and walks away*

Iris: I’m so happy

Elana: Yeah you should be. Especially since you have a good mom.

Iris: Well my aunt, I mean mom has work after this so do you want to hang out?

Elana: Yeah, how about a group date?

Iris: Sure plus I miss Khalil

Elana: You two need to go on a date already.

Iris: I know right but we’re taking baby steps

Shannon and Justine come back out. Shannon sits at the table and quietly texts on her phone.

Iris: Aunt Shannon, I mean mom you don’t have to be sad. I love you even more now than before it’s okay.

Shannon: Really?

Iris: Yes

Shannon: *hugs Iris*

~~~~Group Date~~~~~~

Elana P.O.V.

Iris and I met Diggy and Khalil at a restaurant called Ariel’s.  We had just come back from shopping with our parents so we worked up an appetite. I located Diggy and Khalil at the back of the restaurant in a booth laughing their butts off. Diggy was drinking his favorite milkshake and Khalil was drinking sprite. We walked over to the table and sat next to them.

Diggy: Hi Elana, hi Iris

Elana: Hey cutie *smiles*

Iris: Hi to you too Diggy. *turns around in her seat* Hi Khalil *Kisses him on the lips for the first time*

Khalil: *blushes and looks at Diggy* Hey

Diggy: *mouths* I knew it

Waiters come and they order.

Khalil P.O.V.

I wanted to get to know Iris a little better. Maybe I was just too harsh on her earlier. She has been through enough. I should’ve have been so conceded.

Khalil:  So what’s been up with you

Iris: Well I found out my aunt was really my mom all along and I missed you.

Khalil: AWW I love you.

Iris: I love you too.

~~~~~Tristen~~

I got up from Twist bed. The aroma I smelled smelt so delicious. I checked the time and It was 2pm.  II opened his door and walked downstairs. Twist was setting the table while a chef was cooking in the kitchen.

Tristen: smells good *sits at table*

Twist: Glad you like *puts plate of food on table for her*

Tristen: The roses are pretty also and I like how you decorated the table. *picks up napkin and note falls out* what’s this?

Twist: Open it.

Tristen: Ok *opens it* Will you be my girlfriend? *thinks about it* HMMMM…*smiles* yes

Twist: Yes!!! After all of that time I been trying to get you; you finally say yes.

Tristen *laughs* sorry *starts to eat*

Twist: I got to go get ready for studio, enjoy your breakfast.

Tristen: I will *smiles and starts to eat*

~~~Diggy~~

I been thinking about what Khalil said. All thought he can be a moron at some points. On the whole way home; I didn’t say much. I had so much to think about.