Chapter 39: This is it

Elana P.O.V.

We were lying on the bed looking through J-14 magazines. Tristen and Iris were talking. I kind of zoned out from the conversation.  I was thinking about Diggy. Can I really leave at home by him self? He was asking me all these questions and didn’t really have the time to comprehend what he was talking about.  I have lots of trust on him though because I love him. I joined in the conversation again but then I realized I forgot my flat iron. Oh well I’ll get it tomorrow.

Daniel P.O.V.

Nicole knocked on the door and I opened it. She really did look different. She wore a plain tee with jeans and boots.  She had on a cardigan that was grey. She never wore cardigans.  Her face had less make up and was in a ponytail. That was a first. She sat on the couch and I sat across.

Nicole: See I’m different.

Daniel: That doesn’t mean anything.

Nicole: Yes it does. I’m a changed person.

Daniel: What caused you to change?

Nicole: You did. I wanted you back and the other girl can’t love you like I can.

Daniel: Really? Last time I checked that other girl loved me better than you can.

Nicole: *sits a little closer* But I’ve changed.

Daniel: Your appearance changed not your personality.

Nicole: But you wouldn’t know if I actually changed if you gave me a try.

Daniel: Let’s do a test; heels or sneakers?

Nicole: sneakers.

Daniel: Money or love?

Nicole: Love

Daniel: Hearts or stars?

Nicole: Ha-ha trick question; hearts.

Daniel: Not bad but I still think you haven’t changed.

Nicole: Oh really? Remember this? *smiles and goes to Diggy starts tickling him* you were always a little ticklish.

Daniel: *sits back up* you remember that? Wow maybe you did change.

Nicole: Yep I changed for you. *sits on his lap*

Daniel: *gets really uncomfortable* Nicole you shouldn’t be doing this. I have a girlfriend.

Nicole: I shouldn’t be doing what? Oh you mean this. *kisses him*

That was the part I was afraid of. Elana is going to break up with me already after the Jionni situation dissolved and she is really going to kill Nicole. I pushed Nicole off of me and she almost fell.

Daniel: Why did you do that Nicole! *wipes lips and stands up* I have a girlfriend!! I shouldn’t have fallen for your BS. Now Elana is going to find out and kick both of our butts.

Nicole: *flinches when Diggy said Elana* How can she find out if we’re here alone. She won’t have to know.  Your right I didn’t changed but I didn’t know you were still with her. I though you hooked up with another chick. No what forget this you wasn’t even worth it.

Diggy: Then get out of my house!!!!

Nicole: I will! That’s why I’m glad I’m moving to South Carolina anyway! *storms out of house*

I panic. I can’t tell Elana. It was a big mistake and I shouldn’t have done. This is the one time I would ever lie to her. We just gone through so much and here I am messing things up again. I calm down and I get a text without opening it. It was Khalil

KhalilSwaggedOut: Iris and I got into a another fight. I’m tired of her bro I should just go get another chick on the side.

JetsetterGeneral: Don’t do that bro. Stay with her as long as you can. You don’t recognize you have something special until she’s gone.

He didn’t respond. Knowing Khalil he’s probably thinking or doesn’t want to listen to what I have to say. I get another text message. Thinking it was Khalil, I opened the text without reading again.

AudreyElane: Diggy I saw everything that happened between you and her.

I froze in my seat. She saw but how? She left over an hour ago and I told her I would bring anything she left to her. I didn’t even know what to think. I’m ready for what ever though.