Chapter 54: Close to Me

Shannon P.O.V.

Iris and I got into my range rover and headed to Diggy’s house. Justine and I have a plan.  We get there and Justine lets us in. She calls down Diggy and he sits on the living room couch.

Justine: Since you two want babies early *interrupted*

Diggy: I don’t want babies. *angrily*

Justine: Anyway as I was saying you are going to practice with this doll. *holds it up* It cries and everything just like a normal baby.

Shannon: I think it’s a good exercise. Maybe you’ll see how it feels to be real parents.

Justine: *gives doll to Iris* Here you go. You are now parents.

Shannon: Iris I need to go to work so stay here until I come home.

Justine: Yes and I need to go take care of business so Diggy don’t leave and if you do tell Elana so she can lock up the house if she needs to get more boxes.

Diggy: Fine *goes upstairs*

Justine: He’s still upset that’s all.

Justine and I leave the house at the same time. As I drive away I knew that Diggy was going to give her a hard time but hey you have to deal with it.

Iris P.O.V.

I go upstairs and as I get to Diggy’s room I can hear Elana taping boxes away. I wanted to go visit her but I knew she probably had nothing to say. I opened Diggy’s door. He was sitting there with his head in his hands.

Iris: So what now?

Diggy: I don’t know.

Iris: *baby starts crying* Here we go

Diggy: Feed it.

Iris: Are you going to help me?

Diggy: No. *says it with attitude*

Iris: Why not?!

Diggy: Because it’s your job!! Everything is your fault! You come here acting everything is cool and it’s not! Elana is leaving because of this and do you think I have time to take care of a bald headed baby doll?!

Iris: How is this all my fault? I was drunk okay and you had part in this too!! *baby is still crying*

Elana: *comes into room* Hey Daniel can I borrow your……

Iris: Elana *holding the baby still*

Elana: *starts crying and leaves*

Elana P.O.V.

I can’t do it I just can’t. Seeing her holding that baby brought me to tears. I sat on my bed and cried. I need to leave.

Daniel P.O.V.

Diggy: See what I mean?!

Iris: *gets baby to stop crying* you’re just a jerk

Diggy: Me; A jerk? I’m losing my everything in a few days. I have every right to act like one. My anniversary is ruined man. *tears coming down cheeks* you don’t tell me I’m a jerk *puts head back in hands*

Iris: *sits next to Diggy and lifts his head. Stares at him before giving him a kiss on the lips*

Diggy: *kisses back but immediate pull away* what am I doing? This right here is all wrong!!!!! You can never replace her and I don’t love you!  *runs out of room and slams door causing baby to cry again.*

Iris: P.O.V.

I got caught in the moment. I didn’t mean too. Everything is falling apart.

Elana P.O.V.

I ran out of my room still in tears. I wasn’t watching where I was going and I tripped over something. I wiped my tears away and realized it was Diggy I tripped over who was now next to me crying. He pulled me next to him and hugged me. I have no Idea where Iris is. The more he hugged me I felt like he was mine and the more we’re away from each other he is more of hers. I let him go and helped him up. I might be leaving soon but he’s still my boyfriend.