Chapter 51: News Spread like a Wildfire

Justine P.O.V.

Shannon: She’s what Pregnant?

Justine: Yeah

Shannon: I’m going to talk to her

Justine: Okay call me tomorrow *hugs her and leaves*

Shannon P.O.V.

I ran upstairs to Iris room and bust the door open.

Shannon: You’re Pregnant!!!!!!

Iris: *gets scared* Huh?

Shannon: You’re pregnant and I can’t believe this!! You’re not supposed to follow my footsteps as far as teenage year’s sweetheart. You’re taking another pregnancy test and Diggy is going to be here so get some rest.

I leave her room and collapsed in my bed. My daughter is pregnant at 15!!! I close my eyes and called it a night.

Iris P.O.V.

How she find out? Tears were coming down my eyes as news spread around that I was pregnant. It was a matter of time before Khalil knew. Yes I like Diggy but I care for Khalil more than him.  I call Diggy.

Diggy: What.

Iris: How did my mom find out? *frantic*

Diggy: My mom told. I had too because Elana said she was moving out and she thought it was best I tell why. She’s not even mad I think. She’s just like it is what it is. But I don’t want her to leave.

Iris: Wait Elana is leaving?

Diggy: Yeah maybe.

Iris: Can I speak to her?

Diggy: Hold on. *gets up and goes to Elana’s room*

Elana: Hello?

Iris: I’m sorry! Please don’t leave

Elana: No it’s okay besides we weren’t together at the time. Tristen and I are moving to Miami so I’m just packing away.

Iris: What; her too? *starts to cry* I didn’t mean for this to happen. I promise I didn’t.

Elana: Don’t cry. Well Diggy and I have an anniversary in a few days I’ll spend it with him and then afterwards I’m gone. I’ll still say hi every…now..And then…..but hey you got something to look forward to in a few months. Plus Diggy is supportive and I know he will help take care of it.

Iris: Please don’t…..

Elana: *yells for Diggy* Hey I have to go.

[In the background while Iris is on hold}

Diggy: Please don’t leave. Just stay and we can get through this.

Elana: (duct tape sound) I have no time for this sweetie I have packing to do. Plus you have a lot on your plate now that you’re a daddy. You also have to plan for our two month anniversary since I’m doing all this packing. Hey and you know maybe you and Iris might hit it off.

Diggy: No I don’t want her I want you. She’s Khalil girl. You still want to do our anniversary? I thought me and you were through.

Elana: Well yeah we are but not until I leave in a few days with Tristen. Our anniversary is our farewell dinner. After dinner I’m getting on a 10:00pm flight to Miami. So I would say goodbye to the family that day.

Diggy: You’re serious about this?

Elana: Of course. You would to if I was pregnant by someone else.

Diggy: No I love you enough to keep it and raise it as my own.

Elana: AW how sweet but I’m not so…. Anyway you still got Iris on the line

Diggy: *leaves the room and gets back on the phone* Iris you still there?

Iris: Yes. I was thinking that maybe I could get an abortion.

Diggy: That’s up to you. But if you do keep it we going to get a paternity test after it’s born. Just saying.

Iris: Whatever I have to go.

Diggy: Yeah you should because Khalil is coming to your house he found out like 30 minutes ago. I don’t know what you going to do.

Iris: What?!!!! You better come over.

Diggy: Uh no! You the one cheated not me. As far as I know they baby probably not mine. You was drunk remember and you left my house while I was sleep. So in the middle of the night you could have gone somewhere else. I’m not saying I’m possibly not the father well okay I am saying that for right now; but only in my head. I like to think that because I would go crazy. 

Iris: Snap man he’s here!!!

Diggy: Bye *hangs up*

Iris: Diggy! *doorbell rings*

Oh no it’s him.