Chapter 25: Hate and Guilt

I threw up constantly. It seemed like it would never end. My eyes were filled with so many tears at the moment. As I cried more vomit came up and my stomach started to hurt. Justine came in and was scared out of her mind.

Justine:  Oh my goodness Elana!!! Sweetheart, are you okay??

Elana: *shakes head no*

Justine: What’s wrong?

Elana: *points to phone and starts throwing all over again*

Justine: *picks up phone and reads* *yells* JOESPH GET OVER HERE!!!! *goes to Elana* take a deep breath and try to calm down

Elana: *can’t stop crying and throwing up once more*

Joseph:  What’s wrong? Elana are you okay??

Justine: she vomiting and crying. She vomiting so much she can’t even speak. When she does it all comes out in hyperventilations.

Joseph: Take her downstairs to the living room. The air is on in there. She needs some air because her face is flustered with redness. I’m going to talk to Daniel.

Justine: *tears up* I’m just a little scared for her.

Joseph: Everything will be fine

Justine: *helps Elana and takes her downstairs to living room couch. Lays her on her lap and comforts her.*

Joseph: *goes to Diggy’s room and open’s door* Daniel

Daniel: *half asleep*

Joseph: I know you’re not asleep but you and I will have to talk sooner or later *closes door*

Daniel: *turns over and goes fully asleep*

Diggy’s P.O.V.

~~Next Morning~~

I got ready for school. I stayed mostly in my room to get ready. I wasn’t hungry for breakfast so I checked my messages on my computer. I got nothing. Since I woke up earlier than usual there is nothing for me to do. Russy was up also and came to my room. He sat in my office chair while I sat on the bed.

Russy: you heard what happened last night?

Daniel: what happened?

Russy: Well Elana was throwing up rapidly in the toilet. She was crying so hard and she could barely speak. When she did try she would vomit even more than the previous one. I heard a lot of noise coming from her room so I cracked my door and waited for them to pass by. When they did, Elana face was red and she was turning pale.  I think the ambulance came I’m not sure because I had went back to sleep by then. But I did go downstairs this morning though.  Mom and Elana is fast asleep on the couch.

Daniel: *silent for a moment* oh…

Russy: I don’t know how this all happened though. I just feel really bad for her because she is a good person and no one or nothing should be allowed to hurt her like that.

Daniel: *really quiet*

Russy: Wow Daniel, you can at least show you care. I mean you aren’t the reason for it so why you acting like you’re guilty? I mean you’re not the reason are you?

Diggy: *silent*

Russy: You are?! That’s messed up Daniel. Man I got to get ready for school again so bye. *walks out*

I got up and grabbed my backpack. I walked downstairs.  I heard voices in the living room so I decided to listen in.

Justine: Elana you feel better?

Elana: I feel so sick and my head and stomach hurts.

Justine: You’ll be fine; do you want to talk about the whole Daniel thing?

Elana: I HATE HIM!!!  It’s his fault I fell in love with him. *starts crying*

Justine: *hugs her*

I moved away from the wall and walked past the living room into the kitchen. My mom looked at me and scolded. I could tell she was so mad at me. She had been crying just like Elana must’ve been. I grabbed some fruit and walked out the front door. On the way, Elana looked up at me and then quickly shot her head down. I  closed the front door and got into my car.