Chapter 7: Pay Back

Diggy’s P.O.V

I walked slowly to Elana’s room. I know she’s going to get loud with me so I waited till everyone went to KFC to buy dinner to talk to her. I opened the door and saw her lying on her bed playing a game on her phone.

Diggy: Elana

Elana: What

Diggy: I’m sorry for lying it’s just that I wasn’t sure if you wanted me to tell everyone what happened to you this summer. I didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable or feel embarrassed. I’m not ashamed of you at all. I love you so much and I really do mean it.

Elana: *silent*

Diggy: If that’s how you feel I respect it. *starts to walk out*

Elana: Diggy

Diggy: *turns back around* yes

Elana: Can you give me my back pack?

Diggy: *confused* Sure I guess *goes to it and bends down to pick it up*

Elana: *gets off bed and pushes Diggy hard*

Diggy: What the hell is wrong with you girl? *angry while lying on his back*

Elana: *turns away*

Diggy: I just told you I was sorry and you attack me, naw it’s not going down like that.  I didn’t deserve that, at all!! I even told you I love you. Now what?! I’m sorry I came to apologize. Elana your being a Bitch right now! *tries to get up*

Elana: *Turns around and pushes him down while laughing then lays across his stomach.* I’m playing with you. I had to get pay back at you because you could’ve just asked me. If you ever call me a bitch again I’m going to hurt you so bad it would like your mom, dad, uncle, and grandma gave you a beating. 

Diggy: *strokes her hair* I’m sorry I didn’t mean what I said, it’s just that you made me upset. *laughs* oww mami that would hurt!

Elana: I bet it would! *smiles*

Diggy: *leans and kisses her passionately*

Elana: *kisses back*

Justine: DIIGGGY!!!! ELAAAAANA!!! We’re back come eat!

Elana: *pulls away slowly* let’s go before I want more *gets up*

Diggy: *grins and gets up also*

Elana: Before we go, I love you

Diggy: I love you too beautiful