Chapter 8: Immature

~~~~Next Day~~~

It was cold today but sunny outside and Diggy overslept on the second day of school. I told him not to eat all that KFC, he doesn’t listen. I called Iris so we could go to school together. Her aunt was finishing up breakfast so they were coming soon. I walked to Diggy’s room and he was finally getting ready.

Elana: Good Morning Over sleeper

Daniel: Yeah, good morning to you too

Elana: I’m going to get a ride with Iris

Daniel: Oh ok, I guess I’ll see you at school then

Elana: Okay then bye *walks away

Daniel: bye I love you *frowns up*

I started to walk downstairs when I noticed that Daniel frowned upon me. I realized that I forgot to say I love you or at least give him a kiss. I ran back to his room and crashed into his lips. He was surprised and shocked by what I just did so he couldn’t kiss back. I deepened the kiss and got more passionate. I heard the doorbell ring and I knew it was Iris but I couldn’t resist his lips. After a few more seconds I pulled away and told him goodbye. Diggy was still in shocked that he stood there silently. I ran downstairs and opened the front door. There stood Iris and her aunt waiting in her range rover.

Elana: Iris!!! *hugs*

Iris: Elana!!! *hugs back*

Elana: Let me get my bag and we’re out of here.

Iris: Okay girl. *stands by front door*

Elana: *comes back out and closes door with bag in hand* Ok let’s go.

Iris and I walked to the truck. I got in the backseat of the car was greeted immediately by her aunt.

Aunt: Hello there my name is Shannon. I’m Iris aunt and your name is?

Elana: My name is Elana nice to meet you.

Aunt: *driving away from house* I love that name, it reminds me of one of my old friends. Her middle name was Elana.

Elana: Aw that’s nice

The rest of the car ride was silent. Until we got to school. There wasn’t many people outside because it was chilly. But I know the halls are filled though.

Aunt: Ok you guys have a good day at school and Iris watch the way you speak to your teachers. You got a mouth like your grandma. *starts smiling*

Iris: Fine *opens car door*

Elana: *opens car door and gets out* bye, nice meeting you

Aunt: you too *grins and pulls away from curb.

~~English~~~

The class is so boring right now. Diggy is on the other side of the room and so is Khalil. But they already are getting in trouble, twice. Diggy keeps turning around talking to other people and Khalil is messing with people. So far I heard the teacher warn Khalil and Diggy 5 times to stop messing around but they don’t listen. I felt bad kind of bad for her because they weren’t listening and I could tell they were going to get sent to the Dean’s office soon. I know I didn’t want to hear Justine yelling at Diggy and screaming “I’m not playing!” I wanted a peaceful day. I looked over at Diggy and made we made eye to eye contact. I lipped the word stop to him. He saw that I was serious so he just sat there quiet. I don’t control Diggy nor do I plan to but he was being a little too immature though for some reason. I love him though. My train of thought was ruined by a boy coming in. 1 minute later a girl came in after.

Diggy and Khalil: About time you showed up!

Boy: I know right my bad flight got delayed its cool though.