Chapter 31: SuperHero

Elana P.O.V.

We drive to Jionni’s house. I know he was waiting for me. We pulled up and I got out the car first to act like nothing was going on. I walked into house while Diggy waited on the side of the house just in case something popped off.

Jionni: Hey babe

Elana: Hi

Jionni: You came back pretty early, where’s my money?

Elana: No one was out tonight

Jionni:  What? *get’s angry* No one was out?  *get’s up from couch* You know I love you right?

Elana: *nods head*

Jionni: Ok then so why the fuck you keep lying to me? *goes up to her and pulls her arm* you about to learn now.

Elana: DIGGGY!!!!!

Diggy: *bust door open*

Jionni: *lets go of Elana* Go over there, I’m about to handle him and then you next.

Diggy: No, Elana get your stuff and get in the car

I did as Diggy told. I heard a lot of arguing. I just quickly picked up my items and ran back downstairs. Diggy was already punching Jionni.  I never saw Diggy so aggressive like that before. I got into the car and waited within a matter of seconds, Diggy was getting into the car extremely mad. I wanted to ask him what happened in there but I knew better. I didn’t know where we going but I sat back and enjoyed the freedom I had. 20 minutes later we arrive at a hotel. Diggy and I gets out the car and go into the hotel. He goes to the registration desk and gets a room. We get on an elevator to the 24th floor to our room. The whole walk there was silent. We get to the room and he goes onto the balcony.  He probably didn’t want to talk to me at all so I just took a shower and changed into my pajamas. When I came out Diggy was already in the bed watching TV. I grabbed an extra blanket and pillow and headed towards the couch.

Diggy: Where you going?

Elana: to the couch

Diggy: Why? There’s a giant bed right here.

Elana: But I think you’re mad at me.

Diggy: get in the bed so we can talk. * turns off TV*

Elana: Ok *puts blankets and pillows back and gets in bed*

Diggy: Why do you think I’m mad at you?

Elana: Because I put you through so much already and now you fought with Jionni. I’m not even you’re girlfriend and you cared so much about me and my safety. I caused you so much pain by just going out with Jionni. If you hate me just admit it.

Diggy: Ok then I will.

Elana: *listening but doesn’t look at him*

Diggy: I hate you

Elana: *tears come out*

Diggy: AWW don’t cry I was just playing. I wanted to see what you would do. You know I don’t hate you I love you Audrey.

Elana: *laughs* I can tell you’re serious when you call me by my middle name.

Diggy: *smiles* Oh, don’t worry about Jionni. He has his money and he’s not going to bother you anymore.

Elana: Thank you. How can I repay you?

Diggy: That’s a good question. How about we cuddle?

Elana: *lays into Daniel’s arms*

Elana P.O.V.

The bed felt so warm and cozy.  But I still didn’t feel right. I felt uncomfortable actually. Just because he said I love you and we are cuddling doesn’t mean he’s mine.

Daniel P.O.V.

She got up from my arms. She looked uncomfortable. I thought everything would be okay by now I guess not.

Diggy: What’s wrong?

Elana: We shouldn’t do this

Diggy: Do what?

Elana: This whole thing here. Cuddling and being in the same bed together. *gets out of bed*

Diggy: Well why not?

Elana: You’re not mine to begin with.

Diggy: *gets out of bed and goes up to her and pulls her close* is that what you think?

Elana: Yes.

Diggy: *kisses her with passion* you thought wrong. *picks her up and carry her to bed and lays her there then turns off lamp and gets in bed next to her.*

Elana: *smiles at him and gets really close to him*

Diggy: *kisses hair and holds onto her* I love you

Elana: I love you too superman

Diggy: not as much as I love you Superwoman *smiles*