Chapter 41: Surprise

Elana P.O.V.

It’s been three days since I seen Diggy. It’s now gotten to the point where Khalil could be missing. We haven’t heard from him since Diggy left. I think Twist knows something but he doesn’t want to tell. I call him 15 minutes ago and he told me he hasn’t talked to either of them. Iris and I are worried.

Twist P.O.V.

I lied to Elana. I know she is worried about Diggy. But there is no need to be. Diggy and Khalil are in L.A. working in the studio. I thought it was kind of good that Nicole kissed Diggy and Elana saw. It would be much easier for her to be mad then sad that he’s leaving her; especially since she is attached to him. I have a surprise for her though.  I walk into her room and there she was looking over old photos of her and Diggy.

Twist: Hey Elana *goes immediately to the computer and Skype’s to Diggy*

Elana: What are you doing to my computer?? *gets up*

Twist: come here someone wants to speak to you *Elana sits and Diggy pop up*

Elana: DIIIIGGGGYY!!!!!!! *smiles*

Diggy: Hey sweetheart, hey twist

Twist: Hey man. Well Elana I have to go. Tristen and I have a date so deuces.

Elana: Bye *twist closes door*

Diggy: How are you?

Elana: I’m not worried anymore now that you’re safe. *smiles and then gets angry* Where were you and why you leave?!!

Diggy: The whole Nicole thing. I thought I was ready but I wasn’t. I thought we needed a break too plus I had to go to studio in L.A. for a month. *hesitates*

Elana: What? *breaks down*

Diggy: Yeah I’m sorry. I thought at first it was for a week but it turns out to be a month. Tell Iris Khalil has to stay too.

Elana: But I…

Roger: Dig you have to get back to studio.

Diggy: I’m sorry about the Nicole thing and I love you. I have to get back to studio. Call me later??

Elana: It’s okay Diggy. It wasn’t your fault. I love you too sweetie. I hope you think of me while you’re out there because I think of you.  I will call you later. But I can’t help but be mad at you for letting Nicole in the house without telling me or not telling me that you had to go to California. We have to communicate no matter what happens or who gets mad.

Diggy: I know and I’m really, really sorry. Pweeeeaaase forgive me *puppy eyes*

Elana: Okay Poochie *smiles*

Diggy: Will you stop that!!!! *laughs and smiles* I’m not a puppy Audrey!!

Elana: Well you just did Puppy eyes so why not? *laughs*

Diggy: I’ll let you get away with that for today. I have to go. I love you Audrey.

Elana: I love you Dwayne.

*Diggy and Elana signs off.*

Elana P.O.V.

I was happy to here that Diggy was safe because I love him so much. That Nicole chick better back off of Diggy because he’s mine!  I’m possessive over him because he’s a 1 in a million. Gosh…I’m so day dreamy now. I call Iris to tell her the good news.