Chapter 24: Notes

Diggy’s P.O.V.

I walked back to the cafeteria. I sat back down at the table and texted to Elana.

JetsetterGeneral: Elana are you seriously walking with another dude?

AudreyElane: Yes Diggy but I’m not doing anything. He just came to see what was wrong. You know I LOVE YOU and I would never do anything to hurt you. If really feel uncomfortable I will stop my walk with him right now and come back to you.

JetsetterGeneral: I do feel uncomfortable

AudreyElane: Ok then, come meet me at my locker.

JetsetterGeneral: alright.

I leave the cafeteria and go back to her locker to wait for her.

Elana P.O.V.

Elana: I’m sorry Jionni we have to end the walk here because my boyfriend doesn’t like what I’m doing.

Jionni: I understand. But if you ever become single or get lonely you always can call me. *gives number*

Elana: Thanks. *puts it in phone* Bye *walks away*

Jionni: Bye

I walked back to my locker. Diggy was already upset. I really didn’t want to hear it so I just grabbed him by his jacket and started kissing him.

Diggy: *pulls away* Elana

Elana: *kisses him again*

Diggy: *pulls away* Elana

Elana: what?

Diggy: I want to talk not kiss. Kissing me is not going to make my anger go away.

Elana: Fine then let’s talk.

Diggy: If I never would have saw that or never told you anything about me seeing you walking with him. What would you be doing right now?

Elana: I would still be walking with him. Getting to know him in a friend way.

Diggy: You wouldn’t have hooked up with him?

Elana: Hell no what kind of girl you think I am. This is what happened. We started walking and we just talking about classes and the worst teachers in the school. That’s it. He already knows I have a boyfriend. I told him you didn’t like me walking with him, so he gave me his number if I ever became single or become lonely. Which I doubt I will ever be single.

Diggy: So you’re going to call him?

Elana: No not really. If I do, it will be only as a friend. I would never do something like that to you. I love you *voice cracks* and I really do mean it *tears come out of her eyes*

Diggy: I…. *bell rings* I got to go okay.

Elana: Ok, I love you

Diggy: uh yeah *walks away*

~At Iris House~~

Iris: It’s okay Elana

Elana: *crying eyes out* he doesn’t love me

Iris: *hugs her* It getting late, I’m going to walk you home

Elana: *cries more* ok *gathers stuff*

Iris P.O.V.

We left my house and started walking. It was chilly outside and all I had on was pajamas and a thin jacket. I felt so bad for her. I didn’t know what to do or say but comfort her. We get to the front of her house and she starts to cry even harder.

Iris: Elana don’t cry just go inside and eat.

Elana: Ok bye *hugs tight*

Iris: bye *starts heading home*

Elana P.O.V.

I walked in the house. The air filled of steak coming from the kitchen. Dinner was ready. I put my stuff in my room and came back down. I didn’t care how I looked or what I looked like at all. I was heartbroken and I didn’t know what to do. I walked into the kitchen. Everybody looked up from their plates. I grabbed my plate from the microwave and sat at the far end. A tear came out of my eye as I looked down into the plate. Everyone kept staring at me.

Russy: Elana. *gets up from table and comes by her* I know you don’t want to be bothered but you look like you need a hug. *gives a side hug*

Elana: *tears fall down even more* thank you

Russy: *sits next to her while she tries to finish her food*

~~After Dinner~~

I go upstairs to my room and lay on my soft bed.  A few minutes later Diggy comes in and lays next to me on my bed.  He doesn’t say anything to me. After a few more minutes, I decided to go change into my pajamas. When I come back, Diggy is still there but this time going through my phone. I froze in the spot I was standing. He looked up at me after going through my phone. He threw the phone on the bed and walked out of my room closing the door behind him. I go to my bed and pick up the phone. In the notes section was a note from Diggy.

Elana,

You say you love me but I just can’t believe it. Nicole did the same thing to me. Saying he was just a friend, and nothing was going to happen between them. I fell for it like a fool. I’m not comparing you to her at all. I just don’t want to take any chances because I fell in love with you. But I’m not saying I don’t love you but not the same way anymore.  I guess what I’m trying to say is…I’m breaking up with you. Someday we can try this relationship again but not now.

Your Boyfriend roommate, Daniel

P.s. I love you too

After that I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up.