(Drunk) Tony Stark x Reader (fireworks)

It was the 4th of July and Tony decided to take you and the team out on a boat to watch the fireworks over the lake. You wore a two piece red bikini and a small coat that was zipped down exposing your bathing suit. You walked out onto the boat and sat besides the stirring wheel where Tony was drinking a beer. Tony looked over at you and scanned your body. A smirk crawled onto his lips.

"Im going to need Thor to come get my number, so he knows where to find me in the morning."
Your face flushed a dark shade of red. You had a crush on Tony Stark for a while, but would you ever say anything? NO. Why? Because he is one of the biggest playboys you've ever met and he just managed to sweet talk his way into your heart. A small laugh excaped your lips and you covered your face with your hand. He smiled and looked back up at the steering wheel. It was nearing dark and all you could think about where the pretty colored fireworks that would soon be shot off into the air. A small smile came too your face as you thought about the reflection of the fireworks on the water. The boat came to a stop and your eyes scanned the water and your eyes made their way too Tony who finished off another ice cold beer.

"Tony that was your 5th beer."
You said propping your head in your hand. Tony hummed an AC/DC song. Tony's eyes slowly made their way over too you.

"Yess?"
Tony asked looking at you slightly confused. A smile came to your lips.

"You're drunk."

"No I'm not."

"You are."
He rolled his eyes and plopped down besides you, slinging his arm around your shoulders.  A small blush came onto your face, but you just rolled your eyes and watched the rest if the team mingle on the boat.

"Are you ignoring me?"
His whined leaning his head on your shoulder. You could smell the alcohol on his breath. You turned to face him and booped his nose. He looked at you curiously.

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because?"

"It's cute."
A smirk came onto his lips and he winked at you. You pinched your nose and looked up at him. He wiggles his eyebrows at you and you shove him away playfully. Just as you shoved Tony away fireworks boomed over head. Both you and Tony jumped at the sudden boom. You turned quickly in your seat to watch the fireworks. Tony watched you as stared up at the colorful burst of light. His chest swelled up with courage and he cupped your face turning your face torwards him. You looked at him with confusion. You stared deep into his chocolate eyes.

"Tony-"
Your voice was cut off by his lips. You kissed back still taking in what was happening. Both of your hearts beat quickly. Your lips parted and you looked up at him. Everything else seemed too fade away, but each other. The lights from the fireworks refelcted beautifully on your skin. Your eyes looked into his for answers in his.

"Y/n"
He hesitated for a minute. Then he rested his forehead onto yours.

"I like you. I like you alot."
He whispers quietly. He coughed then a smile cracked up on his face.

"I like you more than you know."
He said looking into your e/c eyes. You smiled warmly and kissed his nose.

"I like more than you know as well."
You say pulling away from him.

"Y/n. I'm not drunk. I'm not saying this, because of the alcohol in my system."
Tony says looking deep into your eyes. A blush comes onto your face and you nod agreeing with him.

"I want to be with you."
He says rubbing your cheek with his thumb. You smile and lean in for another kiss.

"Then ask me out, you drunk."
You giggle and pull back.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"
He asks rolling his eyes slightly at your remark.

"Of course I will."
You giggle and kiss his lips one more time before snatching the alcohol out of his hand and taking a swig.