Avengers High (Loki)

You tapped your pen nervously onto your desk waiting for your teacher to begin class. Something was different today. You had a new student, but the teacher has yet to bring them in and introduce them. Your teacher was in the hallway and the rest of the class has erupted into chatter. They are just as anxious as you are. You tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. "Who do you think the new student will be?" Clint asks Natasha, who was sitting infront of you. You couldn't help, but to listen in.
     "His name is Loki." She says looking back at him. "He had to transfer here, because he pulled pranks on 80 people in one day."
    "How do you know?" I ask and she turns to me.
    "I do my research." She pauses and looks back to Clint whos face has gone ghostly white. "I actually knew that he was coming for a week now." She says and looks back to me with a sympathetic smile. "And he is going to be your partner for the Asia project." Your mouth parts and it shuts just as quickly as the door to the class opens. Your teacher walks in and scans the class.
    "Sorry for our delay for today's class, but I have some exciting news." She pauses and scans the room one more time before her eyes land on a empty desk on the right of yours. How convenient.
     "For the love of Enstine just bring him in!" Tony shouts and the rest of the shouts in agreement. The teacher scowls at him.

     "That's a level B, Stark." (<-write up/ detention slip)  She says and goes to the door. She opens it and gives a friendly smile to Loki. "Come in and introduce yourself." You could already feel your hands shaking and you wipe the sweet onto your jeans and take in a deep breath.

   'Please don't be hot. Please don't be hot.' You think and squeeze your eyes shut. The class was dead silent, so you opened your eyes too see a ravin haired guy standing at the front of the class.
    "Class this is Loki Laufeyson. He is a transfer student from Asgaurdian  Scholars. Please be nice to him." You glance over to Clint who is avoiding eyecontact with everyone. You look over to Loki who gives a very unamused look to the class. "Say something about yourself, Loki." The teacher says and puts a hand on his shoulder. He steps away from her and then sighs.
    "All you need to know is my name." He says and crosses his arms. The teacher clears her throat and points too me. You could feel my blood run cold as Loki looks to where your sitting.
    "You'll be sitting besides our L/n. Y/n please raise your hand." She says and you raise you hand slowly and the eyes of the class fall on you. He nods and walks to an empty desk.
    As the class goes on you bite your cheek flipping a pin between your fingers to let off your nervous energy. You scan over your literature notes and sigh as the bell rings. You look over to Loki who already had his books in his hands. "What class do you have next? I could show you to it if you'd like." You say to him and he glances down at you and you shove your binder into your bag and stand. He watches you for a moment contemplating his next moves.
    "History." He says.
   "With Mr. Billiard?" You ask inhaling sharply, knowing that was your teacher. He nods and you smile. "Warning, he is a little too enthusiastic about his job." You say and motion for him to follow you. He follows and you look back to Natasha, who gives you 'good luck,' glance. You see his reading books and notice one of your favorites.
     "You like Fallen?" You ask and glance up to his eyes. He looks up from the hallway floor and to you. He says nothing so your continue. "It's pretty good. I've read it three times." You say and smile back at the hallway. Bucky gives you a confused look, but you just wave and smile.
     "This is my fourth time reading it actually." He admits and motions towards the book. You laugh and tuck a piece of air behind your ear. "I can't find the second book anywhere." He says aggregation clear in his voice.
    "We have the second one in our library. I can show you during lunch." You say again and look over to him. He was already looking at you, with his emrald eyes.
    "I would enjoy that actually." He says and looks back too his book. You smile and look to Loki.
     "Here let me show you a short cut to Mr. Billiard's class." You say and grab his arm pulling him through the mods of people.  You push a door open and a ray of light beams down onto you both, temporarily blinding you. You run through the courtyard where some people are already having lunch. Lucky bastards. "Almost there!" You yell back at him and your feet finally collide with the concert and you shove into a hallway and straight into class. Some of Loki's hair was askew and he had a wild look in his eyes. A smirk grew onto his lips.
    "You." He pauses. "You are an intriguing person." He finally says and your cheeks tint a light pink and you laugh.
    "Ah! You must be Loki!" Mr. Billiard yells and the few student who where there turned in their desks to look. The gleam in Loki's eyes fades and he nods with a straight face. "Welcome to the class! I see you know our (l/n)!" He says and wiggles his eyebrows at you. You roll your eyes and smile at how 'professional' your teacher is. "That is great actually, because I paired you two for the Asia project!" He bellows as the rest of the class starts to come in.
    "Oh Brother!" You turn to see Thor standing in the classroom doorway. Wait brother?? Loki groans as Thor pulls him into a tight hug.
   "Brother?" You ask pointing to the two of them. You see Thor transferred into Avengers high before the year had begun. Thor nods brightly and Loki sighs.
    "Adopted." Loki says to you quietly and you nod with your eyebrows furrowed.
   "Adopted or not, i'm glad we are sharing this class together!" Thor bellows and pats Loki's back, who is clearly lacking Thor's enthusiasm. You laugh and head to your desk. The bell rings and Loki quickly occupies the desk next to yours. You don't have assigned seats in this class. Thor quickly sits besides Jane and he is talking to her and points towards Loki. You laugh as Loki groans and puts his head down on the desk. He shots you a quick glare as you smile at him.
     "Okay, break up into groups. I'll be passing out the syllabus for the project." The teacher bellows and you and Loki stay sitting besides each other. You and Loki get your syllabus's and start working through the class with a few laughs here and there. 
    Once class was over you and Loki head towards lunch grabbing a PB&J and head towards the library. He marvels around the Fiction section for a while before traveling over to poetry and so on. You sit at a table and watch as he checks out a book and walks back to the table. You had opened your book and begun reading, whenever you noticed you didn't bring your water bottle. Crap. You probably left it in Lit.
    "Here." You look up and Loki slides a water bottle across the table. Your eyebrows knit together. "I bought two from the vending machine. I figured you'd want one." He said and smiled slightly. Your face turned a dark red and you smiled shyly.
    "Oh, I-uh heh you didn't have too." You ramble and take the water bottle. Your fingers grazing over each others and you could feel your hear jump into your throat.
    "It's the very least I can do. I mean you did show me to my classes." He says and sits down opposite from you and pats the second edition too Fallen; Tortured. You tucked a piece of hair behind your ear and smiled brightly.
   "I appreciate it alot, Loki." You say and uncap the bottle, taking a sip. He smiles and brushes pieces of his own hair behind his ear.
    "What genre of books do you enjoy?" He asks and takes a bite of his PB&J. You think for a minute and recap the bottle.
    "The only thing you need to know about me is my name." You mock and he laughs.
    "Charming." He says and sips his own water.
    "I try." You add and smile at him.