Waking next to you (Strange)

Stephen awakes to a heavy weight on his bare chest, but he doesn't have to open his eyes to know its you. Thoughts of the night drifts into his mind and a smile tugs at his lips. He opens his eyes and tightens his grasp upon your waist, causing you to shift on top of him. He admires your messy hair and sleep puckered lips. He brings his hand to trail up your bare back to your face. He brushes the hair from your face and rubs his thumb across your cheeks. His heart begins to flutter inside his chest as he gazes at you in all your natural beauty. No make up, no morning routine, and no brushed hair. It broke the perfect human facade you often put out to hide your more human like features. It made you look vulnerable in his arms, fast asleep. He feels pride build up in him to have brought you to such an open state.
     He closes his eyes to relish in the moment awhile longer, but it didn't stay that way for long. His eyes crack open again, unable to keep his gaze away from your peaceful features. He adores the way you wear messy and disheveled. It makes him feel like the luckiest man on Earth. He brings his lips down onto your forehead and kisses it for a short time, before pulling away.
     Your consciousness begins to stur leaving you awake and sleepily aware of your surroundings. You notice the rising and falling of a bare chest and the cupping of your cheek. You smile knowing its owner. "Good morning." His voice is a low husky tone, that makes you shiver. Your eyes slowly open to find his admiring turquoise ones.
     "Good morning, babe." You say softly and go to move towards his lips, but wince in pain as your lower body aches. His chuckles fill the air.
    "I'm sorry. I was kinda rough on you last night." He says and loosens his grip on your body, so you could get comfortable. A smirk tugs at your lips and a blush spreads across your cheeks.
      "Just the after effects of a blissful nights work." You say and prop yourself up on his chest. You stare into his eyes as they sparkle with amusement. He agrees with a hum as you lean down to kiss him. He meets your half way and your lips cup his top one as he does the same to your bottom. His heat radiates onto you and you can't help but to smile. Never had you ever, thought you would find someone to match you and now that someone is kissing you with such intimacy that it renders your speechless.
     "Stephen." You moan softly into his lips and he breaks long enough to hum a simply, 'yeah,' before claiming your bottom lip as his once more. "I love you." You say softly between kisses, unsure of how he would react. He stops and opens his eyes to stare into yours with suprise. His heart flutters in his chest and he smiles brightly.
     "I love you too, Y/n." He says and it almost brought tears to your eyes. His hand grips the back of yours bringing your head down, but instead of the passionate kisses you expected to follow, he kisses your forehead. It cast a sense of protection and spiritual contentness over you and a wide smile broke out upon your lips. The first love confession was over and it set a loving morning atmosphere that made you both smile.