Mount and Do (Tony) (smutt)

[A/n yes I used a Mountain Dew reference, okay. Geez]

    You laied on the bed in you silk gown, nothing on under it, because its your fucking house. If you want to walk around naked you can, gosh. You turn on your back and look up at the ceiling, waiting for Tony to get out the shower. You could feel the steaming water from here. It felt real nice inside your head. You bit your lip, not wanting to wait for him any longer. Your fingers picked at the edge of your gown.
    He had talked dirtly in your ear all day and it took everything you had not to pin him on the table and fuck him in the restaurant. What? It was his fault. He kept whispering things in your ear and rubbing his hand on your inner thigh. He was purposely driving you crazy.
   You groaned at the thought of him on top of you, giving it to you. The sound of him rocking the bed with his thrusts immeaditly made your skin crawl. You wanted him. You wanted him bad. You already had it planned in your head how you where going to attack him whenever he got out of the shower. He will walk out with a towel wrapped around his waist, his glistening chest will be exposed and you'll glide over saying something around the lines of, 'Hello, Mr. Stark. Can I do anything for you?"  Something out of one of those really cheesey pornhub videos. Then you'll press your hand to his chest and leave small kisses up his chest. He'll have to oblige then.
    The shower water stopped and you sat up quickly awaiting his cue, that he didn't know he had. It took him longer than expected, but that's okay with you. As long as it happened. The steam from the shower curled around the edges of the door as it was being pulled open. You hurriedly got into position. He walked out in his boxers and messy 'dried' hair.  "Hell-AH!" You yelled as he took a running sprint towards the bed yelling,
    "CANNON BALL!" and almost taking your arm off. He smiled happily into the covers and sighed. "Oh how I've waited so long for this moment." He whispered and kissed the bed. You cleared your throat and raised an eyebrow at him. He looked up at you and his smirk grew wider. "Helloo sexy." He said and propped his head up on his hand to get a better look at you. You rolled your eyes at him and smiled.
   "All this could be yours for the small price of pleasure." You whispered softly picking at the gown's spaghetti straps. He raised an eyebrow and sat up.
    "I think I could do that." He whispered and leaned in to kiss your lips softly. You moaned into the kiss a little eager to get this started. His hand trailed up your waist, leaving tingles of electricity in his wake. You hum into the kiss and his tounge licks your bottom lip. You oblige and part your lips allowing him access to your mouth.
    His hand cupped your back, right beside your breast. He pulled you closer to him and gradually sat you up onto his lap. He breaks the messy kiss and wipes his mouth, staring lustfully into your eyes. In reaction you bit your lip and your fingers picked at the end of your gown. He quickly grabbed it and pulled it over your head. Almost immediately his lips attacked your collar bone, leaving a trail of hickeys and kisses down to your chest.
    "Fuck, Tony." You mumbled breathlessly. He smirked against your chest and you shivered against his growing bulge. His hands trailed down your back and grabbed your butt squeezing it. You wrapped your fingers into his hair and pulled his hair. He growled as you attacked his neck doing the same to him. His eyes fluttered shut as you peppered his neck and face with kisses. You moved to his lips and captured them omce again. His kissed back and you pulled away biting at his bottom lip.
     He growled and his eyes cracked open; getting a view of you. He pushed you down onto the bed, causing you to let out a small yelp. His hands trailed up your stomach and groped your breast. You hummed against his touch and bit your lips. You sat up and pushed him into a standing position. You trailed kisses down his stomach and to the rim of his boxers. He groaned as you rubbed your hand against his member, through his boxers. "Tony." You said softly aginst his skin and your fingers wrap around the ends of his boxers and you slowly pull them down. Once you pull them down past his knees you move back up and you trail kisses down his V-line and to his hard member. You lick up his shaft and kiss the head looking up to him. His eyes where closed and he let out a shakey breath.
    You lick the tip and slowly take it into your mouth and you moan against him. 
   "Shit, Y/n." He mumbles and his fingers lace into your hair. His fingers pull at your hair sending shivers down your spine. Your tounge rubs up against him as you suck and bob your head. He moans slightly and you take it deeper into your mouth. You could feel the heat radiating off of the two of you. You couldn't help, but to reach down and touch yourself. Your fingers rub against your clit slightly causing you to moan against Tony. You begin to draw circular motions onto yourself and you moan again and rub your tounge against him. He moans and pushes your head futher down. Tears well up in your eyes, but you started to use two fingers on yourself making double the trouble. You could fell your knees start to go weak so you stop and push your hand onto Tony's waist. His fingers grip your hair and yank your head back. His dick falls out of your mouth and he exams your flushed face. "Enough of that." He says breathily. "Time for the real fun." He says and pushes you back down onto the bed. He walks away from the bed and opens a drawer.
    "Tony what are you doing?" You ask watching him. He pulls out a bandana, four small ropes. You swallow knowing exactly what he was thinking.
    "Only returning your favor, baby." He says and walks back over to the bed and straddles your waist. He grabs your wrist and ties it to the bed post.
   "You don't have to do this." You protest, but his quick glare shut you up. He did the same to the other wrist and he tied the blindfold over your eyes. You already squirmed as he stood up, causing the cold air to sweep over your naked body. You could feel the dip in the edge of the bed and you squeeze your knees together out of habit. Tony's hands pry them apart and his hands rub against your inner thighs and he grinded on you for a moment, causing a sharp moan to escape your lips. Thats when you felt a rope tie your leg to the bottom post, but he left the other one free? He turned something on and you automatically knew what that vibrating sound was.
    "T-tony, I don't kno-Ah" You moans as he rubs it softly against your clit. He pulled the free leg up and over his shoulder and continued to rub the vibrator against your clit. He rubbed it in circular motions and up and down. Your arms pulled at the ropes and you moaned . "Fuck fuck fuck fuck." You moaned quietly as he continued to do this for a while. "I-if you don't stop I-I might c-cum." You shuddered as he pulled it away.
    "How about this?" He asked quietly as he kissed down your thigh and licked your clit. You moaned and pulled at the ropes. He continued to lick and bite at it causing tension to build up. Suddenly he pushed the vibrator against your women hood as he licked an bit. You moaned and arched your back. He inserted it slowly pumping it in and out. You moaned his name and bite your lip to keep yourself at bay. "What was that?" He asked and started to pump quicker. You squeezed your eyes shut and breathed out trying to keep from cumming. "Say it." He demanded and pumped it in futher and quicker.
    "Please! Tony!" You moaned and pulled at the ropes with all your might. He threw the vibrator to the side and thrusted in causing you to moan adjusting to his size. He pumped in and in over and over again. He moaned and felt the tension build up and the pleasure wash over his member.
    "You're so tight, y/n." He moaned and grabbed onto your hip thrusting into you deeper hitting your sweetspot. Your back arches against him and you moan out his name. He continued to hit it over and over again causing your fingers to dig into the ropes.
     "Tony I-I'm!" You moaned as your climax washed over you causing the your legs to go numb with pleasure. His climax came soon after and he pulled out and breathlessly fell to your side.
    "I love you." He whispered and pulled the rope loose from your wrist.   
     "I love you too." You panted and untied the rest of your restraints.