Victim (Strange)

Your heart beat against your chest and your lungs are screaming at your ribs. "You can't hide from me." He calls behind you. 'The fuck I can.' You thought, bare feet scraping against the cool cement. Anxiety fills you whole and tears sting at your eyes. Endless torture, was the only thing on your mind. If you got caught by this dark hooded figure, the devil himself, you would be screaming for the next mouth. Breathe. You inhale deeply as you force you legs to carry you down the dim alleyway. His bat skimming the walls of the suffocating space between you. You breathe in and out as tears poured from your eyes. A four way turn approached and all you could think is taking the wrong one and getting stuck at a dead end. Your limbs tremble as you look at them indecisively, but this is no time to be indecisive. Pressure built in your chest as you turn left, beginning to run again. Him and his bat, not far away. "It's a dead end, Y/n!" He coes as he watches you turn. 'That not true. It can't be!' You think as the cement road scrap the bottoms of your feet. Panick rose in your chest and you could feel your legs shaking under you. Your adrenaline was kicking, but you could still feel the panick, the pain, and the anxiety.
     "Help me!" You scream as you see a tall wall in the distance. 'God no. Please help me!' You think as you approach it. You wipe the tears from your eyes hoping your vision was failing you, but it did nothing to move the brick wall. Your pace slows as the failure sets in. A breathy whimper escapes your lips, knowing you could never escape his abuse. Falling onto your bare knees, endless pools of tears stream from your eyes. You didn't care if your knees got scrapped up, because it seems so insignificant to the pain he was about to inflict on you. "Help me." You say in between sobs and the trembling of your lips.
     "I told you. Y/n." His voice snakes around you and steals your breath.
     "No, please." You stutter and crawl to the walk, praying for a trap door.
      "It was a dead end." He finishes and swings the bat in his hand. Sick pleasure washing over him as he looks at your shaking figure, curled up into a ball. He chuckles and drops the bat. "I'm not going to hurt you." He coes and walks towards you.
                            Lies.
    You squeeze your eyes shut and run your fingers through your hair, pulling and ripping at it. You can't take this anymore. Not another day you could bare, chained to the table. You would rather kill yourself than to be here while he tortures your day end and day out, just to climb ontop of you and force his entrance at 3:00am sharp. "Who are yo-Ah!" Your eyes snap up too see a man standing there. Not your predator, but a mysterious stranger. Your savior. You stare at him for a moment as the tears glide over your cheeks. He turns to you with a rage and fear shot through you. Maybe he wasn't your hero after all. He took steps forward and you stick your trembling hands out to him, hoping he wouldn't harm you.
      "Please" you whimper and look away from him backing into the corner. "Please don't hurt me." You say as the built up anxiety and panick finally finds its release and you break into violent cries. You shake your head and inhale trying to find a voice you no longer had.
      "I'm here to help you." Mumbles the stranger. He bends down to you and places his hands on his knees. "If you'll let me." He says and offers his hand out to you. You slowly open your eyes to met his gental turquoise ones. You couldn't speak and you couldn't stop your trembling. Your chest shakes violently as you try to catch your breath, talk, and calm down all at the same time. "I'm a doctor. Let me help you." He insists and keeps his hands out stretched to you. Your hand slowly reaches for his and he squeezes it gentally. Relief washes over you and your lips turn into a small smile through the tears and hyperventilating. "Can you stand?" He asks looking at your bloody feet. Some blood was old and dried, others are fresh. You shake your head 'yes,' and he stands, your hand still in his. Your legs shake as you stand and hold onto the hero for support.
      He catches you as your legs give out and he places his hand on your back. "Let me carry you." He says and you submit without fight, because you're too tired. He bends down and picks you up bridal style. It has been so long since someone was this nice to you and it hit like a bag of rocks. Your crying intensified and you grip hold of his red cape, not thinking much of it. You bury your head into his chest attempting to comfort yourself. A blast of wind blows through your hair, but you don't care. Anywhere is better than there. You could feel him walking up a flight of stairs.
     "I want you to take a shower so I can tend to those wounds." He says slowly kicking a door open, since his hands were occupied.
     "Y-you have a shower?" You ask looking up to him. Tears drying on your puffy, red eyes. He inhales sharply and looks down at you.
     "Of course." He says and sets you down. Your hand grips onto his robe, not wanting him to leave. You didn't want him too find you and steal you away. "Hey, I'm not going anywhere. Want me to sit outside ths door?" He asks comforting you. You nod and slowly let go of his clothes. He smiles back and motions towards the bathroom door.
    "Y-you don't have sharp things on your handle, do you?" You ask looking at him. He raises and eyebrow and shakes his head 'no,'. 'Just what had he done to you?' He thinks as you nod and head into the bathroom.
        After an hour long bath you stagger out of the bathroom m and into the room in just a towel, exposing all your scars. Strange exaims you quickly, taking note of the scars, before looking away. "I-I don't have clothes to put on." You mumble and keep your eyes locked on the suddenly interesting looking floor.
     "There are some robes over there. I've had somone bring these over." He says and points to the floating bag of underwear. You pluck it from the air and dress, exaiming the mans frame and floating red cape. His back faces you and his head was tilted to the floor.
      "Thank you." You say after you finish dressing. Tears swell up in your eyes and you hug his back. He shakes momentarily with shock. "You saved my life." You say and wipe the tears away. He inhales and exhales.
      "You're welcome." He says awkwardly as you burry your face into his back. You try to push back the tears of joy and relief, but they topple over your eye lids anyways. You sob silently into his back and grip him tighter, for support. He closes his eyes, letting you sob into his back.
     "I-I'm sorry. I just..." you stop, unwrap your arms from around him, and wipe the tears away from your eyes. "I'm so grateful." You finish and sniffle wiping away the anxiety and tortures of the past. He turns to you and he gives a small smile.
      "Let me tend to those wounds." He says as a first aid kit floats into his arms.