Bruce x Reader

Here Dr. Banner is slaving away over his work desk slightly annoyed by Tony and here you come dressed in a real cop outfit.

"Stop right there!"
You yell holding up your finger guns at him. He looks up at you and holds his hands up with a slighlt smirk on his lips.

"Don't move Dr. Banner."
You walk up to him and pull him into a loose hug. He smiles and hugs you back.

"You're getting arrested for looking attractive."
You mumbled into his chest. He smiled and looked at her outfit and a small  chuckle escaped his lips.

"If that where the case wouldn't you already be behind bars?"
He asked making you laugh softly into his chest. It was getting late and here you where dragging him off to bed, again.

"Mhm... It's bed time come on."
You mumble grabbing his hand and started pulling him off.

"I can't go to bed right now this is extremely important."
He said pulling you back torwards the lab.

"You know I can't sleep unless you're there."
You mumble squeezing his hand. He squeezes your hand back.

"I promise it won't take long."
He kisses your forehead and you follow him back into the lab. He sits down in his desk and begins to work again. You sit in the chair besides him and watch him work. As time passed you could feel yourself growing more tired and you could tell Bruce wasn't even close to finishing. You got up out of your chair and poked his shoulder getting his attention. You pushed him back and sat in his lap buring your head into his shoulder and closing your eyes. His fingers intertwined with your hair and he continued to work while you slept in his lap. After a while of working Bruce himself was nodding off. A small smile came onto his lips as he finally finished his work. He looked down at his watch.

"Only 5am. Still got some sleep hours in." 
He mumbled picking you up and carrying you to his bedroom. He laied you down on the bed and begin to take off his watch and lab coat and such.

"Bruce..."
He turned too look at you. Your eyes where slightly parted and you where looking at him sleepily. A small smile came onto his lips and he laid next to you.

"Yes?"
His nerdy voice rang in your ears and you pulled him close to you and cuddled him before falling into your slumber again. His fingers intertwined in your hair. He pressed his lips against your forehead and smiled. All he had felt was anger until he met y/n. It was some what refreshing. He moved his arms around your waist and held you close to him. You unconsciously nuzzled into his chest. He pulled the covers up over the two of you and he drifted off into dream world.