Loki x Reader The Musical

(A million dreams from the greatest showman)

(You guys are pre-teens)
Loki grabs your hand and we skip down the narrow, secret path.

"Loki where are we going?"
You ask following after him quickly.

"Some place special."
He says softly as the brick walls start to become covered in moss and the path turns to dirt.

"I close my eyes and I can see a world thats waiting up for me."
He sings softly as your shoes smacked against the cold dirt floor. He stops and looks back at you.

"That I call my own."
He smiled and stands behind you covering your eyes.

"Through the dark. Through the door. Through where no ones been before, but it feels like home."
He sings stepping forward making you walk with him. His fingers still tightly wrapped around your eyes. After a while of leading he unwraps his fingers from eyes and a huge grassy landscape was shown and there laied and huge old house.

"They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy."
He runs up into huge house and stands behind a tall black metal gate. I run up and stand on the other side.

"They can say, they can say I've lost my mind."
He sing softly. We put our hands up to each others through the gate and you look up at him with wonder in your eyes.

"I don't care, I don't care so call me crazy."
He let go of my hand and runs torwards the door. I begin to chase after him. I open the door too a pitch black room and no Loki.

"We can live in a world that we design."
Loki sings quietly and stalks behind a pillar watching you wonder aimlessly.

"Because every night I lie in bed, the brightest colors fill my head!"
He sings and and appears in front of you scaring you. You jump back and scream slightly. A smirk covers his face.

"A million dreams are keeping me awake."
He grabs a small lantern and it turns on with a poof of small green smoke.

"I think of what the world could be. A vision of the one I see, a million dreams is all its gonna take."
He sings and wiped the dust from a small piece of paper. The piece of paper showed a 2 childern holdimg each others hand with a small heart above them. You giggled at the cute sight in front of you.

"A million dreams for the world we're gonna make."
He sings softly and intertwines your fingers. He pulls you along as he grabs the paper and starts to run up stairs.

"Theres a house we can build. Every room inside is filled with things from far away."
He opens a door to what seems like it used to be a master bedroom and leads me inside.

"Special things I compile. Each one there to make you smile on a rainy day"
He lets go of my hand and pins the small picture to the wall and turns back to me with a smile.

"They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy."
He runs up to me and pulls me onto the bed with a plop. The dust flies into the air like glitter.

"They can say, they can say we've lost our minds."
He sings as you jump on the bed like a small child. You fall and lay next to him with a wide grin.

"I don't care, I don't care if they call us crazy."
He sings and gets up quickly with his arms out.

"Run away to a world that we design."
He sings. You runs into his arm and we stumble out the door.

(You guys are now adults yeet nice littlw time skip.)

We stumble into the hallway with a smile.
"Every night I lie in bed, the brightest colors fill my head!"
You smile up at him as we run down the hallyway waving as Thor as we pass by.

"A million dreams are keeping me awake!"
He sings as we enter the garden. He stands up on the edge of the water fountain.

"I think of what the world could be. A vision of the one I see, a milliom dreams is all its gonna take."
He picks you up and twirls you around making sure neither of you fall, but failing in the end causing you to yelp as you land on top of him.

"A million dreams for the world we're gonna make."
He smiles and sits up to kiss you. A smile crosses your lips and you smile and lean back just before he kisses you.

"However big! However small! Let me part of it all."
You sing and get up running to the flowers him following suit. You bend down and pluck a flower handing it to him.

"Share your dreams with me."
You sing softly laying your head onto his dripping wet shoulder.

"You may be right."
You pull back and raise and he raises an eyebrow.

"You may be wrong."
You glance down at the floor and look up nervously.

"Too say that you'll bring me along to the world you see."
You sing feeling your stomach turn slightly. He grabs your hands and leans his forehead against yours. You both close your eyes holding each others hands tightly.

"Too the world I close my eyes to see! I close my eyes too see!"
You sing together in harmony. You both hold each other tightly.

"Because Everynight I lie in bed the brightest colors fill my head."
He sing softly opening his eyes too meet your loving gaze.

"A million dreams are keeping me awake."
You finish his sentence and smile.

"A million dreams! A million dreams!"
He sings and spins you around.

"I think of what the world could be!"
You spin outwards in oppisit ditections, but the tight grasp on each others hands keep you from leaving arms length.

"A vision of the one I see."
Your wet hair smack agaisnt your skin as Loki spins you into his arms.

"A million dreams is all it gonna take!"
You sing together your back pressed up against his chest.

"A million dreams for the world we're gonna make!"
You sing turning around too face him once more. His thumb rubs your hand lovingly causing you too melt.

"For the world we're gonna make."
You both sing in unison before your lips meet for a gental kiss.