Bickering (Strange)

⚠️Cruide humor⚠️
               ⚠️short chapter⚠️

   You walk into the kitchen in your shorts and comfortable slippers, to grab a small glass of wine. Stephen is propped up against the counter; running his fingers through his hair. His eyes trail up from the counter to your bright pink slippers and he raises an eyebrow. "Remind me why you got the brightest slippers in the store again?" He remarks. You roll your eyes at him and walk past him to the bottle of wine besides the fridge.
     "They were the last pair in the store, pal. Get off my case." You say and struggle to pull a wine glass from the cabnit. He chuckles; watching you and you finally grab hold of it and set it on the counter.
     "It's 5 o'clock somewhere." He mumbles and you sigh turning to him with an anger boiling up at the pit of your stomach.
     "Yeah, it is Mr. Shakey hands." You say grumpily and start to pour your wine. "Can't even finger someone without shaking... not that I mind," you mumble under your breath and take a sip of your wine.
     "You're one to talk, Mrs. 'I can barely reach the top shelf without climbing onto the counter'," he resorts. He can also feel aggervation boiling up inside him. You turn to him and squint your eyes.
     "Yeah? Well maybe you need to work on your manners, because a real gentlemen would've helped me!" You say and swing your free hand in the hair. He scoffs and rolls his eyes.
    "Is that all you've got? Maybe you should do more squats and less blabbering, giggle ass." He says and motions towards your ass. You gasp and flick him one of your favorite fingers.
     "Fuck you, Strange!" You yell and storm past him.
    "Gladly!" He yells back, feeling a wide smirk crawl onto his lips. You grin while walking away. No wonder you married his arrogant ass.