T-shirts, Brownies, and Socks

(Tony x Reader)

  It was early morning, 2am to be exact, and you had your ear buds pressed firmly in your ears. You wore one of Tony's button downs, shorts, and socks. You couldn't sleep. Not without Tony. You where just too hyper, but you knew how to cure it. Too slide across the tile floor in socks while eating a midnight snackey-snack.
   Your feet slide across the tile floor as you entered the empty kitchen area. "Jarvis, lights?" You say and the lights turn on in the kitchen. "Thank you." You say and open the fridge. You notice a stack of brownies wrapped in surran  wrap. A smile tugs at your lips as you take the pile of brownies from the fridge and set them down on the counter; unwrapping them. Your mouth watered just looking at them. You hummed to the music, picking out a brownie. One that wasn't too big to where they would notice if it was gone, but not one too small to unforfill the quench for chocolate.
    Once you finally decided, you wrapped them back up and slide them in hoping no one would notice. You began to munch and you do a running start towards the couch and slide. Your hand wrap around the back of the couch, to successful stop you. You giggle to yourself and turn back towards the kitchen doing another head start. Someone came into view as you began sliding. "Watch out!" You yell right before colliding into them. A plastic cup clatters to the floor along with piece from your brownie. Strong arms wrap around you steadying you. You laugh and look up to see your boyfriend. The one and only, Tony Stark. A smirk crawled onto his lips as he looked down at you.
      "What are you doing?" He asks and plants a short kiss to your forehead. You blush and scratch the back of your neck.
     "Well, I wasn't tired and sliding in socks always helps get rid of pent up energy." You ramble on and wrap your arms around his torso.
     "Translation: you couldn't sleep without me, so you went for a midnight snack which caused a sock sliding paradise." He said smirking at you. A laugh escapes your lips and you look down shyly to your feet.
    "Maybe." You mumble and look back up to him. He leans down and pecks your lips.
     "I'm coming to bed now. I was just throwing away the old plastic coffee mugs." He says and breaks from you to pick up the mugs and the piece of brownie that you dropped. "Looks like someone got into the brownies." Tony says and finishes throwing everything away.
      "I might have, but I mean, how could I not?" You say and cross your arms. He stops and takes in your full features. He had to admit, you possibly wore his button up better than him.
     "Come on lets head to bed." He says and puts a hand on your back leaning you through the halls. You laied your head onto his shoulder. He looked down to you and smiled knowingly. You had already began to get sleepy as you stopped infront of your door. He opens the door and motions for you to go first.
     "Classy. I like it." You say sending him a wink, before getting a sliding start and jumping on the bed.  You could hear Tony laugh as your burrowed into the covers. The bed bounced and you yelled as you bounced along. An arm wrapped around you and you peeked out of the covers to see Tony laying there looking deep into your eyes. You smile back at him and snuggle closer to him. He tightened his grip on you and planted a kiss on top of your head.
      "I love you." He whispers and takes in your sent. It is true. You tamed his heart with every glance you gave him. He knew after that first date, that you where it for him. By the way your (e/c) eyes shined in the light and that goofy grin spread across your lips. He fell so deeply in love with you, that every other women he glanced at couldn't even compare to you. He completely ignores the compliments they give him. That is saying ALOT. Usually he would flirt back and maybe bed them, if he felt like it, but ever since you there was no other human on the planet that could even come close to how he felt for you. How he wants YOU.
      "I love you too, Tony." You say and snuggle closer to his ark reactor. Pleasure runs through his body as you speak those words. He kissed your head again and strokes your hair. You hum softly too his touch and let a warm smile cover your lips. You throw your arm around him, covering him with the blanket as well. He swept the hair from your neck and gently trailed kisses over your neck. You giggle and squirm. A smile also cracks him up and he chuckles. "That tickles." You say and look up to him. He smiles down at you staring into your eyes lovingly. Your hand cups his cheek and he leans into your touch. He cups your hand in his and he kisses it. "Was Bruce talking about Natasha again?" You ask, knowing that when he does it puts Tony in a lovey-dovey mood. He hummed and chuckled. Taking it as a yes, you intertwine your legs together and snuggle closer to him.
     "I love you so much." He mumbles again kissing the top of your head for what felt like the fifth time. You look up at him and he is admiring you.
     "I love you too, Tony. Now lets get some sleep." You mumble with a smile and kiss him. He kisses back and then he burries your head into his chest, with his hand. You laugh into his chest and wrap your arms around his torso.
    "Good night, babe." He mumbles.
    "Good night, baby."