Tony x Reader

You where playing Leauge of Legends on your computer. While you wait for a mission from Fury. The clicking from your mouse filled the room and the sound of you pressing the keys on your keyboard. Whenever a message pops up on the message board.

(Your username):
"Hey thought I'd hack your account for a minute. -Tony"

A small smile crawled over your lips and you continue to play waiting for the next message to pop up. You kill off the enemy Ashe along with the minions.

(Your username):
"Wow I didn't expect you to be so good XD. -Tony"

You frown at him doubting your abilities. He would always pick on you about rather or not you where any good at video games. Which it aggervated you to the core, because you had the biggest crush on him.

(Your username):
"Wanna go on a date? -Tony"

Your eyes scanned over the message board and your face heated up. You logged off quickly and head down to the Lab.

Meanwhile with Tony

The light gave a small glare onto his shades.

"Oh she logged off?"
He said pulling the shades from his face. A small smirk crawled onto his lips.

"She should be here any second."
He mumbled watching the lab door.

"Who?"
Bruce asked not looking up from his work.

"You'll see in 3, 2, 1"
The lab door swung open quickly and your stumbled in with a red face. Bruce jumped at the sudden loudness.

"T-Tony! I know your human and you have nerves or whatever, but if you ask me out on a date do it too my face!"
You yelled slightly embarrassed at the whole scene. He looked up at you and chuckled while a smirk plasatered on his face. You went to walk out of the room then turned on your heel to face him.

"And yes."
Your ran out of the room and up too your bedroom.

"See that Bruce. Thats how its done."
Tony smirked and laughed. Bruce rolled his eyes and continued to work.

After a while Tony knocked on your bedroom door.

"Y/n. Don't tell me you forgot about our date?"
He called out. You opened the door revealing yourself. You wore a long black dress that splits at the knee revealing your calf and black heels. You had your make up done all nice and your hair done up real pretty. (I don't know how all of you look, so do what you can with your hair here.) He stared at you for a moment. You started to feel embarrassed, but you couldn't help but start at how amazing he looked in his tuxedo.

"All this for me?"
He said as his normal flirty self. You rolled your eyes and smiled slightly.

"Come on weirdo."
You said dragging him along too his car. He wrapped his arms around your waist as you slowed down.

"Alittle eager are we?"
He laughed, kissing the top of your head.

After a while of driving and his hand on your thigh. You sat and had a nice dinner. You looked at the 2 forks and the knife quizzily. A small chuckle escaped his lips.