Pool Party (Sam)

A/n: I don't normally do charcters outside of Loki, Bruce, Tony, and Strange, but this plot was honestly too spicy to pass up, soooo yeaaah! Also sorry it took me so long! I've never written Sam's character before, so it took me a minute to figure out everything! Request for @HappyPOCReader |

     Sitting on your bed, you scrolled through your social media. Honestly, you had no idea how some people could be so confident with their bodies. It's just something you could never bring yourself to do. Not with the way you feel about your body. Natasha always scolds you whenever you begin to feel fat  she insists that your not fat just thick. She says you've got curves that she would die for. Which throws you for loops, because she is beautiful.
     That's when your phone buzzes in your hands, breaking you out of your mindless scrolling.

IronDick: 'Yo, party at my place in 2 hours. Bring your bathing suits.  ;)'

IronDick: 'No excuses Y/n. See you soon.'

    A smirk crawls onto your face and you roll your eyes. He might know you a little too well. You spring up from your bed and begin to work on your appearance. You pull on your (color) bathing suit and stare in the mirror. You bite your lip and turn to the side a bit and shake your head. 'What the hell?'  Ignoring the weird feeling in the pit of your stomach you sit on the bed and pull out your phone; texting the only other female in the group.

Babe: Nat, can you tell me if this bathing suit looks good or not?

BbyGirl: Yeah, Y/n, go ahead.

    You pose in the mirror and try your best to look good. Snapping the picture you sit on the bed and send it. You look up and scrunch your nose up seeing the small pudge poking from the top of your bottoms.

BbyGirl: Holy shit, Sam is going to cry.

   Your face flushes a dark red. You've only told Natasha of your small crush on the Falcon and sometimes it proves good, others not so much. The teasing drove yoh absolutely insane. She never did it infront of him, because why the fuck would she do that? That'd be kind if shitty, but the way she teases you when he leaves makes you want to choke her out.

BbyGirl: Y/n, sweetie. You look like a fucking goddess. You sure you aren't from Asgaurd?!

Babe: Oh my..  Nat stop xD

BbyGirl: I'm dead ass serious, you look fucking hot. If I were you'd be mine real quick.

Babe: Thanks, BbyGirl. I'll see you at the party?

BbyGirl: Definately!

  You click your phone off and sigh. Alright, now time for the actual clothes. You pull on a nice summer dress and pose acoupe times, before saying hell no and throwing it on the closet floor. Eventually you came apone a nice little over throw dress that matches your bathing suit and looks pretty presentable. You paired it with some (color) heels and grabbed your bag and headed to Tony's.

      Once you got there, you noticed a shit ton of people from work. You hop out your car and head up to the entrance. "Y/n, hey." You peak over your glasses and see Sam in a muscle shirt and swimming trunks. You tried to keep your eyes from trailing his body, but failed miserably. He saw this and a smirk broke across his lips.
   "O-oh! Sam, hey! How are you!"  You stutter and smile through the blush creeping across your cheeks. "Did you just get here too?" You ask and follow him inside.
    "Yeah, I did. I wasn't going to come, but something told me I should." He says and opens the door for you. You thank him for his politeness and walk in maneuvering through thr crowd of people. "What about you?" You turn to look at the male with a raised eyebrow. "Why'd you come?" He walks up to the bar with you and hands you a drink. A smirk crawling onto your lips, you laugh and sip on the alcoholic beverage.
    "I was invited. Plus, why would I miss time to spend with you?" You flirt, causing a small shade a crimson to rise on his dark cheeks.
    "Aw you really shou-"
    "I was talking to the drink," you say playfully. He chuckles and puts a hand over his chest.
    "And here I thought I was special," he says and sips at his drink. You laugh and do the same.
    "Awe. Don't feel bad, we still have a pool to swim in." You say with a raised eyebrow. He smiles and shakes his head. "By the way, have you seen Natasha anywhere?" He puts a finger to his chin and hums.
    "I'm going to be completely honest there are so many red heads here, it gets hard to keep up." You laugh at his joke and stand up with your drink in your hand. "No seriously, I think she was chatting with Bruce and Steve by the pool." Nodding you take your drink and head over to the pool area to find your friends.
    "Nat!" You say coming up behind the asassin. Her green eyes cut back to you and she smiles.
    "The goddess herself. How are you?" She jokes with a smile on her lips. You laugh and sip at your drink doing a small bow.
    "Good. Good. How are you?" You ask and give her and Bruce a small smirk. Her smile deepens and she sips at her drink.
   "Pretty good myself." She says and sets her drink down. "Get  in the pool with me." She says and motions her head behind you. You glance behind you and see Sam and Bucky talking.
    "No no no, not infront of him," you whisper yell to her, but she only responds by pulling her cute blouse and white shorts off.
    "Listen we both know you look hella hot in it. Stop being shy. You don't mind him watching you work out in the gym." You face flushes three shades darker and you look away from her. She just had to call you out like that.
    "Fine," you say grumpily and pull off the dress and put your hand on your hip looking at Natasha.
    "The goddess is back," she says with s smile. Unknowingly to you, Sam's eyes fall onto you and he can't pull them off.

    "Damn..." He mutters, not paying attention to Bucky's jabbering. His eyes rake over your breath taking form and puts his drink to his lips.
    "Why don't you go talk to her?" He asks, snapping Sam from his thoughts.
   "What would I say?" he asks, not looking away from you.
    "Maybe compliment how nice she looks? Don't just stare. It's creepy." Sam rolls his eyes.
    "Says the man with a metal arm and in desperate need of a hair cut,' he Sasses, causing the soilder to roll his own eyes and tuck a piece of hair behind his ear. Sam clears his throat and begins walking over to the pool, where you, Natasha, Tony, Clint, and Thor reside along with a couple other extras. Sam sits and dips his feet in besides you, causing you to look up at him and smile. Heating rising to your cheeks. "Hey," he says and stares into youth e/c orbs.
    A blonde with sunglasses on scoffs and crosses her arms. "Who invited Winner the Poo?" She says motioning towards you, obviously jealous of the attention you were receiving from the hero.

"Woah," Tony
"Excuse me?" Natasha
"That was uncalled for." Clint
"Whats a Winnie the Poo?" Thor

   Your cheeks flush with a mixture of anger and embarrassment as you look at the stereotypical blonde bitch. She was skinny, no curves what so ever, and has long blonde hair. Feeling anger bubble in the pit of your stomach. You go to speak, but don't even get the chance to open your mouth before Sam begins.
    "Who the fuck do you think you are? Coming up into this pool, insulting someone clearly above your pathetic self and for what? A laugh? Well, I hate to be the one to tell you that you're fucking wrong and if you ever insult Y/n again I will not hesiate to press charges for harassment." He growls, catching you off guard. Feeling the need to release the anger built up inside him, he excuses himself and heads inside the house.
    "Well, I'm sure you know your way to the door," Tony says and plucks the drink from the blondes hand. She scoffs and quickly leaves wanting to be done with this whole situation.
    "Thanks guys, but I think I should go check on Sam.." You say quietly and earn a pat on the back from Natasha.
   "Go get 'em beautiful!" Tony says, causing you to smile.
    You walk through the house after wrapping a towel around your waist, to look for the male. There is so much you needed to say to him. Beginning to get worried you start looking through random rooms, until you stumble across Tony's personal gym. There you spot the falcon attacking a punching bag. "Sam?" His back muscles tense up and he slowly turns to look at you.
    "Yeah?" He asks, looking anywhere but  directly at you. You take a couple paces forwards and gulp.
   "Thank you for standing up for me." You start and tuck an askew piece of hair behind your ear. "Thank you for everything you said back there." His eyes finally land on your nervous figure and he sighs. He grabs your hands and squeezes them.
    "I was only speaking the truth. You're so beautiful and you shouldn't have to listen to ignorant people like that." He says, causing your face to go red.
   "Y-you mean it?" You ask looking down to your feet. His eyes stagger from your eyes to your lips and he swallows feeling his throat go dry.
    "I really do. You're absoluely gorgeous and should be reminded of that everyday." He pauses and bites his lip. "That is what I thought, the first time I ever laid eyes on you." He mumbles the last part, causing your heart to speed up in his bone cage. Your eyes snap up yo his and you smile shyly. "Y/n I-... I like you a lot and I wouldn't mind being the one to remind you everyday." His cheeks tinting dark red, his chocolate brown eyes stare into yours.
    Without any words your press your lips to his and wrap your arms around his neck, holding him close. Without hesitation Sam's lips move along side of yours in a passionate dance. He tastes of the Margarita he had previously been sipping on and so did you. His arms wrap around your waist pulling you to his chest and licking your bottom lip for entrance. You grant him access and let your tounges battle for dominamce. Which he ultimately won.
   "Ahem!" Breaking apart from the male quickly you look over and see Bucky there crossing his arms.
   "Come on, man." Sam growls looking back at the brunette, causing you to laugh.

(OMG I AM SO SORRY I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS ALREADY!!)