Spring Water (Strange)

It has been long days and longer nights. Hard days of training your magic and hard nights of reading. The pattern repeated over and over, till Strange himself said if you kept this up, you would die from exhaustion. He made you, stay in your room all day and relax. Then he made sure you slept all night. Checking in on you all throughout the night, to make sure you weren't stealing books from the library.
      The bird chirps loudly and the sun stung at your closed eyelids. Your consciousness start to stir and your lips crack open. You groan and sit up. Looking around your room you see an unoccupied plait on the floor and you raise an eyebrow. It definitely wasn't there when you fell asleep. Ignoring it's weirdness you turn to fully close the blinds.
    Surely today would be different from yesterday, so you pull on your robes and open the door. A portal swirled right outside your door, so curiously you step through it. It lead to Strange's room. He was rummaging around in his room he wears a T-shirt, that looks quiet nice if you might add, and some swimming trunks? He quickly turns to you and jumps. "Oh! Your awake, good." He starts and runs his fingers through his matted hair. "I'm taking you somewhere today, so pull on a bathing suit." He says with a calm smile.
    "You're taking me swimming?" You ask skeptically. He folds his arms and nods. You sigh, not feeling like arguing with him, so you shrug your shoulders. "Ok." You say and turn towards the portal.
    "You aren't going to argue with me?" He asks, causing you to stop. You cock your head back at him.
    "Do you want me too?" You question and he chuckles.
   "No, no. It's much easier this way." He says and you continue through the portal and pull on your bathing suit. It fits your curves perfectly, but it wasn't too tight. You don't like tight things on your not so confident parts. You pull on a loose Tee and some slides. "You ready?" You almost jump out of your skin at the sound of his voice right behind you.
    "Yeah!" You say exasperated and smile weakly. He stifles the smirk crawling onto his lips and he holds his hand out to you. You look down at his hands and he held a basket in the other. You furrow your eyebrows and take his free hand. "A little cheesy are we?" You ask as he grips onto your hand. He rolls his eyes at you and somehow created a portal without using his sling ring. He tugs your through it and your eyes widen at the sight of the place. It was a blue spring. The water crystal clear, trees surrounded it, and grass grew around its rocky and sandy shore.
     "Still impressed you didn't I?" He asks looking back at you with a cocky smirk. You roll your eyes at him.
    "Still ruined the moment, didn't you?" You reply and he scoffs.
     "Hardly."
     "Pft, okay." You scoff and tug your hand out from his. His hand grips the empty space and he frowns, but that changes into a smile as you begin to tug your shirt off. His eyes take in your figure and he smiles. 'Beautiful,' he thinks and set the basket down, taking off his own shirt. Now it's your turn to stare. He is tone. Very well toned. 'Sexy,' you think taking in his features. His turquoise eyes cut to you and he raises an eyebrow.
    "Take a picture, won't you?" He says with a smile. You can't help but to smirk back and roll your eyes.
     "What ever Stephen, lets just get in the water." You say and rush towards the teaming blue water. Your toes dug into the sand and you smile. How long has it been since you've swam in a natural spring? You can't even remember, but once your feet come in contact with its freezing water shivers run up your spine. "Oh sweet Jesus." You mumble and wrap your arms around yourself. Stephen laughs and wraps his arms around you from behind.
     "Should I have warned you?" He asks and holds you too him. Your back presses against his chest and you let out a shakey breath. This man...
      "Maybe, but maybe I should warn you." You say and he raises a curious eyebrow at you. You smirk and grab his arms, keeping them locked tightly around you as you jump into the water.  He gasps as the cold water rushes over his skin.
     "You little.." He starts and splashes you. You laugh as the water hits your face. You splash him back and he lunges forward, towards you. You yelps and try to swim away. He smirks as he closes the distance and wraps his strong arms around you. You laugh and look up to him. Water drips from his hair onto you and you can't help bit to admire the way his eyes match the water.
      "If you were,'t such a jerk I could probably kiss you right now." You flirt, with your boyfriend and he rolls his eyes.
    "And how am I a jerk, again?" He counters and you shrug your shoulder at him, with a smirk. "Innocent till proven guilty." He says and a grin crawls onto his lips. Your turn in his arms and press your hands to his chest.
     "Is that so?" You say and feel the muscles of his arms and shoulders. His eyes scan your face and lands on your lips before they trail up to your eyes.
     "I do believe so." He says and grips your waist tighter and trails his hand up your back. You shiver under his touch and bite your lip.
      "Then maybe, I could kiss you?" You say and cock your head to the side. His eyes stare into your hungrily and his hand holds the back of your head. "Could I?" You whisper and he leans forward.
     "If you'd like too." He whispers back. You can feel his breath on your skin as your noses brush each others. Your arms trail around his neck and you lean in; kissing him. He bites your bottom lip causing shivers to run down your spine. You open your mouth letting him explore you and you do the same. You move your leg up to his waist and he grabs it pulling your legs around him. The cold spring water stops at your waist and rushes past your legs. You moan softly into the kiss as he holds you to him, leaving no distance between you.
    "Stephen." You say pulling back slightly, but he leans in kissing you once more. You put your hands to his chest and push away slightly. His eyes open and lock onto your.
    "What?" He asks catching his breath. You smile and kiss his cheek.
     "Let's not end our day here." You say, unwrapping your legs from his waist. He nods and wipes the water from his hair.
      As you and Strange continue to float, splash, and relax in the water, your stomach start to rumble. "Someone's hungry." You say smiling up at the wizard. He smiles back.
    "Good thing I brought food." He says and you both start towards the basket. Once you both get it set up, you sit down and explore its contents. You both begin too eat you sandwiches in peace, before it starts to drizzle lightly. Stephen groans as he eats the last piece of his food and you smile.
     "What?" You ask.
     "It's raining." He says and crossed his arms. "It just had to ruin our day." You can't help, but to smile when he says 'our day.'
      "So what? We're already wett." You respond and he ponders it for a minute, before agreeing. "We just have to leave if it starts thundering." You say and finish your food as the rain pours down onto the two of you. You both hop up and run into the water again, having to re-get used too the cold water. You both began to swam out further this time, not knowing that the bank drops off. You yelp as your foot can no longer touch the ground and your kicking to stay a float. Strange smiles at you and wipes the water from his eye, which really doesn't do any good, because its raining. "I can't touch the bottom." You panick and swim towards him, gripping onto his arm. He chuckles and kisses your forehead.
    "You'll be okay." He says and continues to swim.
     "No, Stephen! I can't touch the bottom!" You panick and swim out towards him and reach for him. "Please!" You whine and he grabs your hand pulling you to him.
      "Fine." He mumbles and lets your crawl onto his back. You hold onto his back tightly, scared the current will pull you down stream away from him. You shiver and burry your face into his shoulder blades. "Does it scare you that much?" He asks more gental. You nod and nuzzle into him. "Okay." He says and starts to swim back towards the shore. Your feet finally touch the sand again and you smile, being able to float without worry.
    "Thank yo-Ah!" You scream and thunder claps, causing the sky to flash white. He quickly pulls you out of the water and you both hurry to gather your things. You pull on your sling ring and form a portal, grabing his hand and pulling him through. You both collapse on your bedroom floor, soaking wet and breathing heavily. "That was close." You mumble and close your eyes. He nods with a shakey breath and grabs onto your shoulder pulling you to him. A silence fills the air as you both cling to each other for warmth.
     "We should probably take a shower." He says and you laugh.
    "Yeah, we should." You say and kiss him.