Crackle and Boom (all)

A/n okay so before the cuteness continues, I want too give some exciting news. My familys goats just had babies! Feb. 28 is the pair of twins birthdays! We should have even more baby goats on the way!!

(Bruce)
You lay in your bed in the dead of the night. The sound of rain smacking against the roof caused your anxiety too sneak up on you. Soon followed the thunder that caused you too shake under your covers. You see, you never quite got over the whole scared of thunder and lighting stage. Your eyes shot towards the window. The wind smacked against it causing it too raddle. Shiver had ran all the way down your spine and as fate had it after the thunder came a boom of white light that lit up your whole room.

You bolted towards the door as if you where running for your life. Your feet smacked against the tile floor, causing the hallway too echo with the pitter patter from your running. You needed too find your only comfort in this tower, Bruce. He had always found a way too distract you from the gnawing feeling of your anxeity. You knocked on his door  continuously, until you heard a groan and the shuffling too the door.

"Tony I'm not helping you with you-" his voice trailed off whenever he opened the door too see you. You where tembling tears on the edge of your eyes. "Y/n, whats wrong?" He asked softly, examining your figure. Thunder cracked again causing you too jump out of your skin. You hurriedly wrapped your armsaround his torso. His muscles tensed up at the sudden contact, but he eventually placed one arm on your back, guiding you into his room. He shut the door and looked back down at your shaking figure.

"C-can I stay here until the strom stops?" You mumble out and burry your face into his chest trying too hold back the tears. He checked his clock too see it was 12am. He placed a hand on the back of your head.

"Yeah, what do you wanna do?" He asks calmly low-key enjoying this. You detaches your arms from around his waist and wiped the tears from your eyes.

"Sleep." You mumble and sit on his bed. Lucky for him the room was dark so you couldn't see his rosey red cheeks. He sits on the other side of the bed and nods.

"Alright." He says and clicks the lamp off. You crawl under the covers and lay facing him. He does the same and smiles nervously. Suddenly the dropping rain became soothing and made you extremely tired. You could feel your eyes closing slowly. The thunder began too rumble, causing you too scoot closer too Bruce. Your burried your face into his back trying too drown out the sound of the thunder. He turned over and wrapped a protective arm over you. You snuggled into him, calming down a bit. Your anxiety started too fade away and you finally could feel yourself drifting off into sleep.

(Loki)
You sat in your room gazing out the window as the ran fell onto the bustling streets of New York. The streets looked like a splater of color with all the different types of umbrellas.

You look back down at your book getting lost in its content. You flipped the pages one after another as the soothing sound of rain filled the room. Thats when your heard the click of your door shutting and you look up quickly. Loki stood there facing the closed door. His hair was askew and his asgaurdian armor was shaking ever so slightly.

"Loki?" You asked curiously closing your book. He turned around quickly. His eyes wide. A nervous smile broke out onto his face.

"Ah Y/n. What are you doing here?" He questioned folding his arms behind his back. You cocked an eyebrow an stifled the smirk crawling onto your lips.

"This is my room Loki." You say and set the book down on your desk which sat by the window. His finger snapped and your curtains suddenly closed. You look back at your curtains, then back too him.

"Ah-well, I must've made a wrong turn.  This building is very confusing. Well I'll be off then!" He rambled on and started back towards the door. You slowly began too piece the puzzle together and smiled. Loki is scared of thunder and lightning.

"Wait!" You call out and he stops and turns towards you. "Would you like too stay and read with me?" You offer knowing he wouldn't refuse. He glanced around the room for a second, before nodding and heading towards your book shelf. You smiled and kicked your feet back up on your desk and continuing too read. The thunder cracked and you could see Loki jump slightly from the courner of your eye. A smirk crawled onto your lips as you continued too read. Loki's eyes darted towards you too see if you saw him jump and he was relieved when he saw your scanning over the pages.

After about 5 minutes of standing infront of your bookself he finally found a book and was seated on your bed with his feet crossed. You where lost in your book whenever your thoughts slowly dirfted off to Loki. Your eyes scanned over his concentrated face. His eyebrows where knitted together and his eyes flew from one side of the page too the next. A smile drifted onto your lips. He is so handsome.
Thunder boomed and he jumped and his eyes shut quickly. He let out a frusterated sigh. You looked down too your book and stood up. You plopped down besides him and placed your head on his shoulder. While reading your book. His eyes opened quickly and he exaimed you. Did you realize that he got jumpy when stroms come around? His mind was swarming with thoughts, but they all stopped whenever you snuggled closer too him. He could feel his face heating up at this, but why? Things like this never happened too him. Maybe he was embarrassed? That wouldn't explain why his heart was beating rapidly, though. He exaiming your lips and how tempting they looked. You licked your finger and turned the page, examing the new contents of the page. He pressed his chin too your head and looked back down at his book; trying too ignore his beating heart. 

Sooner or later the two of you passed out like that with the books laying in your laps. Thor bursted in the room.

"Brother!"
He yelled then looked at the two of them. Loki's eyebrows furrowed and he snapped his fingers and the door shut in Thor's face.

(Tony)

Tony was working in his lab during the storm leaving you alone upstairs. Bad idea. You worked hard on trying too drown out the booming thunder, but all your efforts proved fruitless. You turned up the volume of your head phone once more only too see that you had already turned it up too full volume.

GRRAPOOM!!

You screeched and bolted for the lab knocking a chair or so over in the process. You knocked on the lab door with your leg shaking. It pounced up and down. Suddenly the lab door opened with the sound of Jarvis saying 'welcome'. Tony was using his Flat headed screw driver as a microphone as he sung Highway To Hell by AC/DC. A smile crawled onto your lips and you laughed. He turned around too face you with a embarrsed expression.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" He asked too avoid the subject. You shook your head and looked up at the prototype he had been working on.

"It's the only place I can't hear the thunder." You mumble and try too shake off the sound of it. He raised an eyebrow.

"Your scared of a little lighting?"
He asked and turned too his table. "Kachow!" He yelled turning around too you. A smirk crawled onto your lips at the Cars reference and you laughed.

"I swear." You mumble looking back up at the prototype. You fiddled with your sleeve trying too forget the raving storm outside. You could hear the clinking of his messing with his tools, but you didn't turn around. You where too lost looking through his blueprints.  His ars snaked around your waist and a smile crawled on your lips as he peppered kisses down your neck.

"No need too be scared, daddys here." He whispered and smirked against your neck. A laugh escaped your lips and you turned too face him. He had some weird oil smudge on his face and dried oil all over his hands. You raised an eyebrow.

"Looks like 'daddy' needs a bath." You say with a suggestive wink. He smirks and leans in kissing your lips. You kiss back and break it with a toothy smile.