Bruce x Reader (Drunk Pocky)

I wish I could say it was a queit day at the Avengers tower, but I'd be lying. Tony's music could be hear from floors up from the lab floor. I scratched the back of my head in frustration. I grabbed some drinks from the fridge and headed to the elevator. I clicked the lab floor. As the elevator moved down the music became louder and louder. The elevator doors opened and all you could see was Tony rocking his head to the music with his glasses on working on some blueprints. I pressed the button on the glass door and opened it.

"Please turn it down alittle bit!"
I shouted, but my voice couldn't be heard over the loud music. I walked in feeling more aggervated than before. I walked over to the stereo and turned it way down. Tony head perked up.

"What are you doing?"
He barked and pulled his glasses up. I raised an anger eyebrow at him and slammed his beer down onto his work desk.

"Your welcome."
I growled trying to control my anger. I walked over to Bruce who seemed slightly nervous watching the while scene play out. I take a deep breath out and set down the two other alcoholic beverages onto Bruce's desk.

"I know you don't like alcohol, but thats all they had to drink and I know working with Tony can give someone a headache."
I sighed hoping he wouldn't object, because Tony was stressing me out. He petted my head. I'm not sure what it was about Bruce's finger in my hair, but it was so calming.

"Thank you Y/n."
I closed my eyes and smiled. I looked back up at him and took a sip out of my drink. His hand removed itself from my hair and he stared down at the papers in front of him. His eyebrows furrowed and he began to write down equations that slightly confused me, but I continued to watch anyways. His pencil glided along the paper leaving slick grey marks everywhere. I look up and watch his face as he continues to do his work. His eyes where so concentrated on his work. It looked really hot honestly. He stopped and pinched his nose out of frustration. His eyes scanned his desk till they landed onto the bottle of alcohol that you had brought over. He glanced up at you then back down at his bottle. You raised and eyebrow at him and he scratched his head and picked it up taking a sip. His eyebrows furrowed and he made a intriguing expression before setting the bottle back on his desk. My eyes finally found his and I smiled slightly worried. He smiled back with a somewhat reddened face. I looked over at the bottle and it was empty.

'OH MY GOD HE DRUNK THAT WHOLE BOTTLE THAT QUICK?!'
I looked up at him and he looked like he was trying to focus on his papers, but couldn't.

"Oh Bruce."
A small laugh escaped your lips and you sat him down in his chair. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Yess?"
He dragged out the word with a bright smile on his face. I couldn't help, but laugh at his cuteness.

"Too cute."
I whispered and scratched the back of my head.

"I'll be back I'm bringing water for you."
I turn on my heel and begin to walk to the door.

"Oh no you're not!"
Tony yelled while pulling me back into the lab.

"Look at him. He is drunk."
I deadpinned.

"Exactly. Look at him. This is a rare sight to be seen."
Tony said wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and shook my head 'no.'

"No. Tony. No."

"Pleasee I have a game prepared. I've waiting so long for this moment please!"
He begged. I could feel myself giving in.

"Fine. FINE!"
I sighed and walked back over to Bruce who was humming one of the songs that Tony had playing earlier. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Y/n!"
He got up and walked over to my hugging me. I couldn't help, but blush. I mean come on he is so cute when he's drunk. I wrapped my arms around him and walked him back too his chair. I sat him down and scruffed his hair.

"Y/n.. you're pretty."

He slurred as Tony ran off to grab the 'game.' My face flushed red.

"T-thank you Bruce."
You studdered. A small smile came onto your face as he smiled brightly at you. Tony ran back with a small box in his hand.

"Ok. Ok I got it."
He breathed out. He handed you the box with a smirk.

"Pocky?"
I looked up at him with a questionable look. He better not be making me do something stupid.

"Yep. Now open it up and read the directions. Out loud."
He said the last part louder for some reason. I squinted at him and looked down at the box.

"One person puts their mouth at one end and the other puts their mouth at the oth-"
I cut myself off and gave him a 'really' look. He smiled and swished his hand telling me to continue reading. I rolled my eyes at him and looked down at Bruce who was listening in.

"Other. Then they chew into the middle  until there isn't anymore pocky left. Whoever pulls out the biggest piece wins."

I pinch my nose in annoyance and look up at Tony.

"Hey liquid courage. We all know he needs it."
Tony laughs and nudges Bruces shoulder. His face got bright red.

"I don't need liquid courage!"
Bruce stood up and looked over at me.

"Let's play Y/n."
He demanded his face was already turning pink and a smile crawled onto my lips.

"Fine, but no whining when I beat you."
I say taking the pocky out of the box and holding my end in my mouth. I wiggled my eyebrows at Bruce as he took his place at the other end of the pocky stick.

"1, 2, 3, Go!"
Tony counted down and me and Bruce began to nibble our ways to the middle. I continue to nibble and Bruce stops nibbling getting flustered. I close my eyes and take the last bite making our lips touch. His hand cups my face and he pins me to his desk. My face turns red and I kiss him back.

"Oh damn.."
Tony mumbles and runs to the stereo turning on some saxophone music really loud. He runs out of the lab and Bruce continues to kiss me then he breaks it looking at me.

"I win."
He says panting pressing his forehead to mine. I pant and nod silently still taking in what had happened.