Make up smex (Tony)

⚠️SMUTT!!⚠️

  "Don't be a bitch!" Tony screams and you clinch your jaw.
   "Then get your fucking head out your ass, Tony! It isn't a hat!" You yell back. His eye twitches and he grabs the back of your head pulling you into a rough kiss. Your competitive side automatically kicks in and you grab his belt loops pulling him to your hips. He walks you backwards, until your back hit the wall harshly causing your lips to break momentarily. "I hate you." You growl as his arms pin you against the wall. You attack his lips and he licks your bottom lip asking for permission. You reject him and he growls hungrily at you. His hands trail down your back to your butt and he gropes you; pulling you up on your tippy toes. You inhale deeply and he uses this as an opportunity to force his entrance. You groan annoyed that he tricked you with the oldest trick in the book as your tounges fight for dominance. He was winning and it was pissing you off. Your hand trails up his stomach and chest and you pushed him back. His trips back and falls on the couch.
    "What the hell?" He mumbles as you walk over. You straddle his hips and he raises and eyebrow at you. You roll your eyes and kiss his lips only for a moment. It made him hungry for more and he always gets what he wants. His hand grabs the back of your neck and he kisses you roughly. You kiss back and start to grind yourself against him. He moans into the kiss and you could feel his erection pressing against your women hood. 
     You pull away from him and run your fingers down his v-line causing him to groan and lean his head back. Your fingers unbutton and unzips his jeans. You stand up and pull them off of him. You hands trail down his boxers; rubbing against his manhood and he groans again. You smirk and trail your hands under his boxers and cup his shaft. You begin going up and down slowly, teasing him.
     As you do this you grab the back of his head and pull him into a slow kiss. You pick your pace up and he moans against your lips and his fingers slip into your hair, tugging at it. You growl at him and pick you pace up more causing him to gasp inti the kiss. He stops kissing you and pants quietly.
    "Whats wrong Tony? Can't handle a hand job?" You tease and he looks up at you, peircing through you with his gaze. He grabs your shirt and practically rips off of you and throws it onto the floor. "That was my favorite sh-!" He cut up off by grabbing you by the waist and stands up; wrapping your legs around his waist. He kisses you again and again as he walks through his condo.  
      Suddenly, his grip loosened and he threw you on the bed. You yelp as your back hits the memory foam bed and you sink into its soft form. Tony's knees automatically traps you by the waist as his fingers grab the collar of your blue jeans and pulls them off. You shivered as the cold air licked at your legs. Tony pulls hit shirt up and over his head, tossing it aside. His hand glide up your stomach to your breast sending shivers down your spine. He kisses you hungrily and gropes at your breast with one hand.  
     The other one trailed back down your stomach and picked at the top of your soaking wet undergarments. You moan softly as his fingers begin to rub you through your underwear. You can feel him smirk against your lips and you mentally scold yourself for forgetting the competition between the two of you. You wrap your arms around his neck ensuring he won't be going anywhere and he pulls aside your panties and runs his finger over your clit and draws circles into it. You hold back your moan as much as you can as he continues to do so.
      He breaks from your lips and trails butterfly kisses down your cheeck and too your neck sucking on it harshly; leaving dark red hickeys on your neck and collarbone. You gasp as he slips a finger inside of you. He pumps it in and out of you slowly causing you to tighten around him. He picks up the pace causing your breathing to get alittle heavy and you bit your lip to hold in your moans.
      "Say it." He demands and pushes another finger in. You run your fingers through your hair and squeeze your eyes shut. You wouldn't be defeated so easily. His other hand rubbed and grabbed the inside of your tigh. His pumps them in harder and deeper. A moan slips your lips and you shake your head trying to ignore how back you want his length inside of you and trying to ignore how good this feels and how bad you want to cum. He continues to go at this deep brisk pace and more moans escape your lips. You couldn't stop yourself anymore.
    "Tony, please." You whine as your legs twitch with pleasure.
    "Please what?" He whispers and kisses your inner thigh. You groan and pull at your hair.
    "Please Anthony, fuck me!" You moan and as if you had just ordered pleasure with a side of 'fuck me now,' Tony's boxers were off and he was positioned over you. Your leg wrap around his waist and he pumps into you slowly letting you adjust to his length. You squirm under him as he starts slow like a train, before picking up his pace going faster and faster with each thrust.
    You moan his name softly against his shoulder as pleasure washes over you. His hands held your bottom tightly helping him go deeper and deeper. He mentally cursed himself for not getting the springer bed choice.
   Your teeth sunk themselves into his shoulder as he throbs inside of you, causing way to much pleasure for you to handle. His fingers intertwine in your hair and he pulls your head back. Your mouth detaches from his shoulder and your back arches as he gives a deep thrust into you hitting the right spot over and over again. You moan his name loudly and your legs twitch building up to your final climax.
   Sweat beads collected on Tony's forehead and back as you tighten around him and moan his name causing something in him to lurch with pleasure. He was beating you this time and you knew it, but did nothing to stop it. It made him feel dominate over you, as if you belonged to him and only to him. Which was semi-true. Your body and intimacy did belong to just him. The two of you are together, but no one belongs to anyone- or atleast not in this time era.
    "T-tony." You moan and arch your back as your climax throbs throughout your entire body, causing your legs to numb. He continued to thrust in legging you rude it out as he now was about to cum. He moaned your name and thrusted faster and deeper, before pulling out of you and climaxing himself. His tired body flopped down next to yours and you both breathed in deeply trying to find the strength to move again.
    "I love you." You mumble softly, knowing you lost to him. He smirks and cups your face.
    "I win and I love you too." He says back between breaths. You smile and roll your eyes at him. The things this man could do to you.

A/n
So, how do you guys feel about me writing smutt? I know it gets real spicy sometimes, but do you guys feel comfortable with smutt? ❔❔