Avengers High (Tony)

a/n enjoy some fan art of young Tony! (Credit to the artist! They did an amazing job)

  You park your motorcycle in your designated parking space. The school grounds were already crawling with walking acne and jocks. You pull your helmet off and tuck it under your arm. "Y/n, about time you showed up. The bells about to ring." Natasha say shoving her hands into her matching leather jacket. A smirk tugs at your lips and you throw a leg over your bike and adjust your bag.
    "Yeah, my parents kept lecturing me about riding my bike to school." You say and roll your eyes. She scoffs and you both begin to walk to class.
    Little did you know, Tony was gawking over you while his AC/DC blares in his ears. He had to get your number.
    Once you and Nat were seated in class you flip through your binder and take notes. Tony on the other hand, has his head propped up on his hand staring at you as you took notes.  Pretty, smart, and into bikes? How can it get any better? Bruce looks over at Tony and rolls his eyes at him. All Tony ever does is gawk over girls, though, he has never saw that genuine smile.
      "You know staring is rude." Steve says quietly to Tony. He rolls his eyes at Steve and pinches his nose.
     "I can stare if I want to, steroids." Tony replies and twiddles his pencil.
      "I don't take Steroids, Motorhead!" Steve whisper yells through gritted teeth. A smirk crawls onto Tony's lips.
     "Yes you do and thank you. I do enjoy the band." Tony replies and looks to Steve, who's face is beat red.
     "Tell me what proof do you have?" Steve says and crosses his arms. A few select students glance back at them.
      "I'm sorry, you went from scrawny nobody to beef cakes in 1 month. I find it hard to believe that all you done was exercise." Tony says and mimics Steve. Steve's jaw clinches and you could tell it was taking everything in him not to punch Tony in the face. The classroom got silent and your eyes turn to them and your eyes immeaditly land on the brunette, who's smirk grows bigger as the seconds pass. "Take your time, Stevey boy." Tony teases. Steve gets out of his seat and towers over Tony who just looks up at him with a raised eyebrow.
     "I'm tired of your shit, Tony." Steve growls and your jaw drops as the golden boy curses. Tony stand up and brushes his pants off. He glances at you and shoots you a wink. You glance to Natasha who wiggles her eyebrows at you.
    "I've got to hand it to you, I never thought I'd hear you say 'shit'." Tony laughs and you smirk at him.
   "Thats enough! Both of you go to I.S.S!" (In school suspension) The teacher yells and both boys look over to the teacher.
     "Mrs. Hill, I'm sure we can work something out." Tony says with a flirty smirk and she rolls her eyes.
     "Get out of my classroom. Both of you." He barks and they both gather their things and leave. "I swear." Mrs. Hill mumbles and pinches her nose.
     "Oooooo, Mrs. Hill swears." Clint calls out. Her eyes snap up at the him.
    "You want to be next?" She glares and he got silent real quick. He glances back to Natsha who was trying not to laugh at him. His face heats up three different colors and he flips through his papers.
     "No, mam." He mumbles and the lecture goes on. Natasha looks at me and scoots her desk over to mine quietly.
     "Looks like Tony was flirting with you." She teases and you smirk.
     "Yeah, what am I supposed to do about it?" You ask and raise an eyebrow at your friend. She shrugs and makes a flicking motion with her hand. You groan and ball up three separate pieces of paper. "You better get I.S.S with me." You grumble and toss the paper at the teacher. It hits her shoulder and she growls.
    "Who threw the paper!?" She snaps and turns around. You pick up another paper ball and toss it at her. "Y/n L/n!" She yells and you groan.
     "Your class is so boring!" You whine and flop your head back.
    "Then get out! Go to I.S.S! So help me the next person to act up is getting suspended!" She yells and you look back at Natasha and she shrugs at you. Your roll your eyes and head down the hallway. You open the I.S.S door and there is no teacher in there so the students are chatting it up. You close the door behind you and you scan the classroom for Tony. He is standing at the front of the class, with someone else's glasses on, teaching the ways of a female reproductive organism.
      "Excuse me, but this class is lame." You pipe up and raise an eyebrow at him. He looks up to you he smirks.
     "Oh, Y/n. Well maybe you could give me your phone number, so we can discuss interesting teaching topics." He flirts and you smirk and roll your eyes.
    "Or maybe I could teach the class how to not flirt like Tony Stark 101." You say and snatch the dry erase marker from his hand. He sits on Steve's front row desk and crosses his arms watching you write. You draw a compare and contrast diagram and look back to the class. "See, whenever you flirt with a girl she does want to hear your classic cheesy pick up lines." You say and give a wuick glance to Tony, who was undoubtedly smirking. "Example. We don't want to hear 'yo girl your hot, send nudes'." I say and write that under Tony Starks column.
     "Now if you text me, 'pardon me madam, but I was wondering what you look like under those tasteful fabrics you are wearing. Perhaps you would do me the honor of removing them and photographing your delectable skin, so I could gaze upon your beauty,' I would most likely say yes." You say and write it down under the better selection. Tony raises his hand and you smirk and point to him.

     "What if I asked you this, 'excuse me, but my friend over here would like your number, so he knows where to pick me up in the morning." He says and folds the glasses in his hands. A smirk crawls onto your lips and you nod.
    "Ok okay, I must admit the pick up line did catch me off gaurd. Maybe out of shock I would say yes." You say and he smirks.
   "How about if I tell you that I have two tickets to Matellica?" He says and stands up; walking towards you. A blush spreads across your face and he stop in front of you, pulling out two tickets.
     "Depends on how you ask me." You say, smirking at him. He licks his lips with a smirk and looks to the floor and back up at you.
     "You see, I've seem to accidently bought two tickets to Metallica and I was wondering if you would do me the honor of attending the show with me?" He asks and takes your hand in his; kissing it. Your grin widens and you watch his every move as his eyes flicker up to yours.
     "Very good. I would say yes." You say and tuck a piece of hair behind your ear. The door swings open and you all turn to see Wanda kissing Vision. Steve clears his throat and they break and her face turns bright red.
    "O-oh, wrong room." She mutters and bolts out the classroom Vision following suit.