lip locked (smutt/ Loki)

You sat on your couch reading. Your feet where kicked up on the arm rests. Your book was currently getting heated and you would be lying if you said it didn't put you in a mood.
  "Having fun?" Loki asked suddenly behind the couch. You hadn't noticed his presence standing over you, reading over your shoulder. You whispered a curse word and closed the book. 
  " I guess you could, say that." You ssid again as you stood up to put the book up.
  "Why don't we read it together?" He said more than asked. You went to laugh.
  "I don't know-"
  "That wasn't an option, love." He says; Dominating over you. Shivers ran down your spine at his change in tone and you nodded. He sat down on the couch and you sat next to him. He pulled you into his lap and you opened to book.
  "I'll read aloud." He says and wraps an arm around your waist; holding you tightly against his chest. "She felt a burning sensation as his words replayed themselves over and over in her head. His hands trailed up her waist leaving a fiery sensation as his fingers brushed against her cold skin." He whispered in your ear. Butterflies fluttered in your stomach at each word he spoke. "He trailed lustful kisses up her neck and had walked her to the bed. Her knees hit the back of the bed and she sat. Completely obedient to his touch. She wanted him on her. She wanted to feel his lips lustfully kiss hers, as they made love." He spoke and you could feel his breathe on the back of your neck. You  bit your lip and held the book steady. "He kissed her and slowly crawled onto of her his fingers trailed over her bra and he took it off in a hurry. 'You're so beautiful,' he whispered against her skin causing goosebumps to trail up her back and arms." His free hand had trailed under the front of your shirt. You'd closed your eyes and enjoyed his touch.  "His lips kissed down her chest causing a burning fire to ignite in her. He took her bud in his mouth a sucked on it causing a moan to escape her lips out of pure joy." His lips had gotten closer to your ear and his cold fingers traced over your bra. He groped your breast causing you to moan softly. "Their bodies where steaming as his lips parted from her swollen buds and he started down her stomach leaving kisses and hickeys in his wake. She was burning up under him. His hands rubbed her inner tighs and he trailed kisses across the top of her panties." He whispered and kissed your neck softly. His other hand picked at the rim of your pants. He knew what he was doing to you and was enjoying every second of it. "He pulled them off and threw them aside. Kissing and rubbing on her inner thight, she moaned his name. As he got closer and closer to her women-hood she squirmed under him. 'Sshh,' he whispered and his tounge grazed over her, driving her crazy." He whispered read again. His hand had been rubbing your inner thigh and his other groped you. He had been growing hard under you, and you could feel it.
  "Loki." You moaned and dropped the book, letting it clatter the the floor.
  "Yes, love?" He asked and left a small hickey on your neck. You turned and positioned yourself over him. You placed your hands on his chest and you leaned down, kissing him lustfully. He kissed back and you moaned into the kiss as his buldge rubbed against you. You both where hot and bothered, knowing the solution to your problem. Your lips moved in rythem and your small moans where the harmony.
  "I want you." You moan against his lips and automatically your surroundings where changed and somehow both of your clothes had disappeared. Your back lay aginst the slickly sheets of his bed and he was onto of you. You rubbed you leg against his side and he positioned his self over your women-hood. You bit your lip as he slowly pushed into you. You moaned softly and arched your back; rubbing your chests together. His pace picked up slowly causing you to wrap your legs around him. You moaned and closed your eyes tightly enjoying the feeling of him inside of you. The things this God could do to you. You moaned a little loudly as he hit your sweet spot.
    "Louder." Loki whispered hitting it again and again. Each thrust harder that the ones before. You bit your lip and closes your eyes. He was driving you crazy. "I said, louder." He commanded hitting it at just the right angle.
   "Loki~" You moaned, breathily and squirmed under him. He continued to hit it this way over and over again causing your body to heat up imensily.  Your nails dug into his back and he let out a soft moan of your name. Waves of peasure over came you and you arched your back trying to not climax. You hoped that for one more minute you could enjoy this rare moment. The moment of him on top of you causing you to tremble under him. "L-Loki I-" you started and bit your lip.
    "M-me too Y-yn." He moaned your name as he said it and right then and there you both climaxed letting each other catched their breath. Loki fell besides you with a flop and his breathing was heavy. You moved closer to him and laied your head on his arm. He looked down at you with a wide smile and bent down to kiss your lips ever so gentally. "I love you." He spoke out breathlessly.
        "I love you too." You say softly and close your heavy lidded eyes. You both
drifted off into a peaceful slumber and waiting for morning the break. Though not even its light could cast a shadow on that moment, you two shared.