Vacation (Bruce x Reader)

The team was on vacation down by the river somehow Tony had talked you all into renting a innertube and a boat. The sun stung your skin and everyone mingled while Bruce sprayed everyone down with sunscreen. You walked up too him.

"Don't forget to spray me."
You smiled and wiggled your eyebrows at him. A small blush came onto his face and he smiled scratching the back of his head.

"Saving the best for last."
Bruce said spraying your back. He couldn't help, but scan over your green bikini. He mentally scolded himself for his thoughts and turned you around so he could spray the front of your body. Although the bathing suit fit your curves just right making his face flush with embarrassment. You cocked a eyebrow at him.

"Bruce are you sun burnt already?"
You asked laughing at his redded face. He shoke his head 'no' quickly.

"Here."
You take the bottle out of his hand and instruct him to take his shirt off. A small blush spread over his face and he did so after a small protest. You sprayed the cool mist onto his somewhat pale muscled back. He shivered in response to the misty sun blocking spray. A small smile made its way onto your lips as you examine his body. You've never really had a close look at it so it was an interesting turn of events. He had somewhat tone muscles.

"Y/n..."
Bruces voice was soft and quiet. You realized you had stopped spraying the sun screen. You looked up at him. His head was turned slightly from the front to see what you where doing.

"Sorry about that."
You laughed at yourself. Red covered your face and you started spraying him again. You instructed him to turn so you could spray his chest and legs. You watched his chest as the spray made it look shiney. Your face flushed again and you went to spray his legs. You stood up handing him the sun spray and smiled at his flushed face.

"Want me to rub some sun block on ya?"
You winked at him and laughed. His face went red and he cut his eyes away from you. You ruffled his hair and sat at the edge of the boat.

"Who's ready for me to sling them off of the inner tube?!"
Tony called out from behind the steering wheel. Thor laughed at him.

"Midguardians."
He chuckled.

"I shall go. On this so called innertube."
He called out getting onto the flat circled innertube. There where enough handles on it for two to three people, but Thor would take this challenge alone. Tony threw a life jacket at him and told him to strap up and he did so. I sat at the back of the boat watching Thor hold onto the handle.

"Alright he's ready."
Natasha called out to Tony. The engine roared and the boat took off leaving waves that splashed into Thors face. The tube bounced around ontop of the waves. You could hear Clint and the others cheering Thor on.

"Show these midguardians Thor!"
Loki called out to him. This was probably the only time you've ever heard Loki cheer for Thor. Tony whipped the boat around quickly and the tube caught air and you could hear Thor's battle roar as he clung to the tube. You laughed as Tony whipped Thor all over the river, but couldn't sling him off. Tony finally gave up and the boat slowed and you helped pull the Thor back onto the boat.

"And that is how it is done."
Thor bowed and shook his arms out. Everyone had eventually convened Steve to get on. You could see a smirk crawl its way too Tonys lips. 'Oh no.' You thought remembering their slight disliking towards each other. You sat down quickly by Bruce. With a slightly worried expression. He seemed to take notice and he patted your head. The engine roared and pushed you into his chest. His arms slung around you to keep you from falling any futher.

"Are you okay?"
He asks with a slightly worried expression. You shook your head 'yes' and thanked him for catching you. Tony whipped the boat around quickly and you heard Steves 'manly' scream and the splashing of water. You looked over the side of the boat to see cap bopping in the water his life jackets up to his chin. Tony pulled the boat up besides him and we helped him back onto the boat. Tony laughed at him and Steve tried his best to ignore him.

"Didn't you say two people could ride at a time?"
Clint asked his eyes slightly cutting towards you and Bruce before back up at Tony. He apparently got the hint and walked over to the two of you.

"Yeah I did say that didn't I. Y/n, Bruce. You two hop on the inner tube."
He said. Well basically commanded.

"Tony are you sure this thing is even safe I mean come on. Two people at a time could be dangerous."
Bruce protested standing up. Tony raised an eyebrow at him.

"Don't worry I'll go easy on you."
He smiled and pushed the two of you to the back of the boat. You both buckled the life jackets onto yourselves wondering how the two of you got into the situation. You crawled onto the innertube and waited from bruce to get on. You helped him down onto the inner tube and you held the handled opposite sides of eachother. You heard the engine roar and you burried your head into tube and the water splashed up into your faces. The tube bounced on the water and you held onto the handles for dear life. You looked up and the tube slid from one side on the boat to the other and the tube skipped on the water causing your hands to slip alittle.

"AHH BRUCE! BRUCE! BRUCE!"
You screeched and continued too yell out his name scared for dear life. You finally got grip of the handle again and the tube caught air and splashed back onto the water.

"Y/n! If we don't make it out alive I love you!"
Bruce yelled and you could see his knuckles turning white from holding onto the tube tightly.

"I love you too Bruce!"
You screeched back and with one last whip of the inner tube you both went flying off landing alittle bit apart from each other. You both float there catching your breath the two of you swam towards each other. You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"That was so scary."
You mumbled under your breath as his arms wrapped around you. You both bobbed in the water waiting for Tony to whip the boat back around too let you on. You panted into his chest still trying to catch your breath. You could hear Bruces loud breathing as well.  Tony whipped the boat around.

"Get back on the tube I'm taking us too the shore for a food brake!"
Tony yelled at us and instructed for us to swim to the tube. I grabbed the handle trying to pull myself on, but failing. Bruce pushed me up the rest of the way. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back on the tube. The boat moved slow so we turned onto our backs and looked up at the sky as our feet dangled into the water.

"Bruce..."
You spoke softly looking over at him.  His head turned to face you.

"Yeah?"

"Did you mean what you said before we got slung off?"
You asked quietly slightly embarrassed. A bright red flush came across his face and he nodded slowly. You smiled warmly at him.

"W-well I meant it too."
You say and snuggled closer to him. He kissed your forehead and blushed. You kiss him in responce too his sweetness. He kissed you back and he broke the kiss quickly.

"The other man.."
Was all he said after a deep blush covered his whole face. A small smile made its way onto your lips and you couldn't help, but admire him.