wake me up inside (Loki)

It was a nice lovely morning in asgaurd and you laied in bed, with none other than Loki the God of Mischeif and Lies. Your eye cracked open from a wonderful dream. You laied on Loki's chest, under, rather soft, silk blankets.
He was still sleeping. He snored ever so quietly. You propped yourself up on your elbows too admire his breath-taking face. His black hair was strewn around his head. A smile snakes its way onto your lips. So handsome he was, even in his sleep; it was like magic. Your thumb grazes his soft ,pale skin.

"Loki Laufeyson, you are too perfect."
You whispered and laied back onto his warm chest. Maybe just a quick nap won't hurt. His arm tightened around your waist and you smiled.

_____________________________

For the second tims you opened your eyes. This time he held you on your side and your legs where tangled together.  You cracked your eyes open. Loki's forehead is pressed against yours and his arm are wrapped around you in a protective manner. This is too good to be true. You could feel the butterflies in your stomach. His lips where slightly parted, due too his soft snores. You trail your fingers up his chest and up too his jawline. His eyebrows furrowed in responce too your touch. A smile crawls onto your lips. You ran your fingers through his raven, black hair amd admired how soft and silky it is. You humed in responce and kissed his lips. His eyes crack open and look at you. You laughed in responce too his squinted eyes. He groans and rolls over, pulling the blanket above his head.

"Loki?"
You question with a slight tease in your voice. He wines and stays under the cover. He is such a grinch in the morning. You wrap your arms around him from outside the blanket. You hug the green, grumpy burrito.

"It's morning time sleepy head."
You say, enjoying this precious moment.

"Please don't remind me."
He groans and pops his head out from under the cover. You smile at him. Why is he so perfect? Why can't I just say the things, that I leave unsaid? I can't even phantom how such perfection is bottled up inside this man, no, God.

"Give us five more minutes, love."
He says, with a glim in his eyes. Your eyebrow raises at this.

"Oh?"
You say and snuggle up too him.

"What did I do too earn this honor?"
You ask, as he throws the blanket back over ths two of you.

"You put up with me."
He says and pulls you back into his chest. Butterflies flutter into your stomach and you can't help, but to wear the brightest of smiles. Goddamnit, I love him.