Tony and Bruce x Reader face masks

After a hard day of working at the Avengers Tower you wash your face and get out you charcoal face mask cream.

"Mask effectively draws out blackheads, whiteheads, dirt, and excess oils. "
You read the back of the bottle. You apply the mask to the rough spots and set your timer for 20 minutes.
You put the timer in your poclet and slipe on your slippers and walk into the kitchen. You pour a glass of tea and lean on the counter drinking it.

"What is on your face?"
A fimiliar voice asks you look up from the counter and see Tony leaning on the opposite side of the counter.

"It is called a charcoal face mask. It helps remove blackheads, whitehead, dirt, and excessive oils from your skin."
You say matter a factly. He raises an eyebrow at you and snickers.

"Lool how discusting and oily your skin is and EW those blackheads!"
You exaggerate and jump back with a playful disgusted expression. His facial expression quickly changes. 

"What do you mean?"
He says feeling his face with his hand. You give him serious eyes.

"Come with me Tony. I will help you get rid of them."
You say with a sympathetic smile. He nids and you lead him to your room where you grab a wash cloth and scrub the hell out of his face.

"OKAY I THINK YOU DID IT!"
He screeches and grabs the wash cloth from you.

"Hmph, thats no way to talk to someone who is trying to help you."
You say and unscrew the cap of the bottle. You squish the bottle making some of the black face mask onto your hands. You start to rub it on his chin and nose.

"Stop moving."
You say and give him a slight glare and he guves you a playful wink. You shake your head and start to crack up alittle bit. You continue to apply it too his face. You FINALLY finished and told him too set his timer for 20 minutes. Once he did so you both go sit on the mini couch you had in your room. You play music and chat with your eyes closed enjoying the feeling.

"Hey Y/n can you hel-"
Bruce's voice stops mid-sentence and he raises and eyebrow looking at the both of you questionably.

"It's so cleansing."
Tony says and streches his arms. You peek your eyes open and look at bruce.

"Behold, and easy and effective way to unclog pores!"
You say and raise the bottle into the air. A smile crosses his face and he scratches the back of his neck.

"You seem busy I'll come back later."
He says and trys to walk out of the door way.

"Bruce join us."
Tony says and points to him.

"Yes, unclog your pores with us Bruce."
You say back and pull him into the room. He objects to this, but you eventually convense him to join. You grab the wash cloth and gentally rub his face cleaning it before putting on the face mask.

"How come you where so easy on him? You practically scrubbed my face off."
Tony whines and furrows his eyebrows at you.

"Practice makes perfect?"
You laugh and swuish the bottle and apply it all over bruces face. You use one of your hair pins and pin his hair back. You set his timer for 20 mins and you all sit there enjoying the music and talking. Your time buzzes in your pocket and you run into the bathroom. You start to peel it off and you can see all the stuff coming out of your pours.

"Ow ow ow."
You mumble and peel the rest if it off. You wash your face off and smile. You walk back into the room and pose.

"Pours finally unclogged."
You smile and plop back down in the couch besides them. Tonys timer goes off and you start to get excited. You start to peel his off.

"Ouch oh my gosh. Is it supposed to hurt?"
He asks pulling away. You raise and eyebrow at him and pinch your nose.

"You're unclogging your pours. What did you expect? And it doesn't even hurt that bad."
You say and continue to peel it off of his face. His face was slightly red afterwards. He goes and washes his face off and walks back in smiling.

"My face feels really smooth now."
He says and rubs his face. You laugh and look over at Bruce. He was chilling lile a villain.

"Damn, I was I was as relaxed as Bruce."
You say with a smile. Bruce opems his eyes and smiles embarrassed. Tony plops down besides you and looks over at Bruce.

"Feels good now. You just wait till you have to peel it off."
Tony teases. You slap his shoulder.

"Stop trying to scare him. It doesn't even hurt that bad!"
You scold him. He laughs and Bruce's timer goes off he looks at you nervously and you give him a warm smile. You start to peel his off and he winces slightly.

"Its okay."
You say quietly and continue to peel his off. 

"Why are you so nice to him and not me!"
Tony complains. You turn around and bop his head.

"Because you are you and he is he."
You yell and turn around to continue to peel his facemask off. After you got done he got up and rinsed his face off. Tony continues to pout and you pat the top of his head.

"Shush shush child."
You mumble.

"I'm older than you th-"
He starts.

"Shush! Shush child."
You cut him off. Bruce walk back in and you admire him.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Bruce!"
His hair was wet and his face looked super clean and nice. His face heated up and he smiled.

"What is this sorcery?"
Tony says.