(kid)Loki x (kid) reader

I run through the asgardian palace looking for my best friend. We where recently playing hide and seek, but he is really good at hiding and I can never find him. I hear a small yelp and Thor yelling. I run over to see Loki on his butt behind Thor as he is yelling at some other kids as they run away.

"Run away you cowards! Next we meet I will slay you if you lay a hand on my brother!"
Thor yells and Loki stands up trying to calm Thor down, but his efforts are futile. Thor chases after them fists balled up. You run over to Loki quickly.

"Loki!"
He turns around quickly and you embrace him tightly.

"Y-y/n? What are you doing?"
He stammers out embarrassed. He pats your back awkwardly.

"Making sure my best friend is okay."
You reply and let go of him. You look into his eyes and see that his eyes where slightly glossy.

"Loki what happened?"
His eyes shifted away from you and he looked back at you.

"Well.. its not really all that important. You know how Thor is. He always exaggerates everything."
Loki replied trying to avoid talking about the subject. You grab Loki's hand and squeeze it.

"You can tell me anything Loki. You are my best friend no matter what."
You say with a seirous, but reassuring voice. Loki's eyes flicker between you and the ground and he grabs your hand pulling you off to some part of the castle you've never seen before. I stop and look up at the beautiful setting sky. The red and orange colors mix perfectly.

"Why did you bring me here?"
I break my gaze from the sky and turn to look at Loki. He was already looking at me and he sits on the grass.

"I don't want anyone to hear what I'm about to tell you."
He whispers his voice slightly shaking. You sit down besides him and look at him curiously and grab his hand.

"Your secret is my secret."
You say quietly. His eyes tear up slightly and he pulls his knees up too his chest.

"Well its just that. I get pushed around alot by people and it makes me feel so weak. I hate that."
His voice cracks and a single tear falls from his eyes. You look away at the grass. You didn't like seeing him cry.

"And today! I was hiding from you and they just walked up to me and started bullying me. It's not fair!"
His looks over at you. You look up quickly at his sudden change in tone. Your eyes soften as the tears pour out if his eyes. You wipe the tears from his eyes.

"Well Loki as long as I'm with you. You will not have to worry about it, but if there is ever a time when I'm not around you must remember that you braver than you think and stonger than you seem."
A warm smile covers your lips and he stares at you for a minute. He cups your hand and closes his eyes your hand still on his face from wiping the tears away.

"Thank you Y/n."
He voice was quiet and you stared at him before embrassing him with your free arm. He hugs you back and you both lay down on the grass looking up at the sun setting.

"I'm glad I could share this moment with you Loki."
You speak and grab his hand holding it tightly. He squeezes your hand back and you lay there watching the sky in a peaceful silence.