Hugs and Coffee

(Give me one reason -Tracy Chapman. Good song too listen too while reading this chapter)

🎥

The morning breeze tugged at your hair and you awoke too a rather empty bed. It wasn't all that strange that Bruce had woken up before you, but it didn't occur often.
You forced your stiff legs over the side of the bed and shivers ran up your spine as your foot connected with the cold wooden floors. You had never been very fond of mornings. Most morning you slept in, in hopes of getting the last minute snuggles with Bruce. He was gentle and loveable. All the right things you would want with a man and since sex wasn't a big part of your relationship, snuggles was around the most intement thing you could do together.
That fact that you couldn't have sex very often, didn't bother you at all. A sweet kiss on the lips and his arms wrapped around you tightly did more that make you heart throb in your chest.  You love him and thats all that matters.
Your feet slid lazily across the wooden floors; trying too make your way into the kitchen for your usual cup of coffee. You could already smell its aroma floating through the halls and to you, filling your nostrils. You let out a deep sigh and attempted too rub the sleep from your eyes. Bruce stood in front of the coffee pot making himself his own cup.
The sight of him made you smile inwardly. You had never thought you would fall so damn hard for someone, but here you stood completely starstruck. He was humming a song, maybe Come out and play by Billie Eilish, he had a nice Baritone voice. He looked up from his coffee mug and smiled.

"Good morning, Sunshine."
He said and looked back down at his cup and preceded too add milk. You hummed in responce too his greeting and laied your head against his back. Eventually, your whole body was pressed up against him,  in a laziy manner. You just wanted too be loved by him at this point, even if it was his arms around your waist, holding you close, or him kissing your forehead with that smile he gets from time to time. You know the smile? The one that makes him shift on his feet and has his cheeks a tint brighter than normal.
You snuggled into his back and enjoyed this moment as much as you could, because it was better than the satisfaction of holding your pillow close too your chest, hoping that it would turn into that one celebrity crush you had since you 15. Your eyes fluttered closed and you felt yourself drifting too a whole other world of relaxation.

"Have some coffee, Y/n."
He says and turns around breaking your nice relaxation. You looked up at him and he held a mug and handed it to me.

"You made me a cup?"
You asked, while your heart throbbed. Had he always been so thoughtful or was this something new? He nodded and ran his fingers down your cheeks in admiration.

"Just how you like it."
He says and wraps his arms loosly around your waist. A smile tugged at your lips and you took a sip enjoying every tastful sensation that washed over your tounge and down your throat.

"I love you, Doctor."
You say pulling the rim of the mug away from your lips. A smirk tuggs at his lips. He hadn't abmitted it too himself, but he liked whenever you addressed him that way. It sent him a sense of authority, he liked that. Though, you where controlling the situation subconsciously.
His fingers lingered on your waist, before trailing under your chin and pulling you into a long kiss. It sent shivers down your spine. The electricity between your kisses, left a lingering tingle when you broke for air.

"I love you too."
He whispered against your lips. Your head was spinning. You placed and hand on his chest to balance yourself. A laugh escaped your lips.

"Damn, I didn't know your lips where so venomous."
You said and looked up too his eyes; which where analysing  your every move. He hummed and rewarpped his arms around your waist.

"I try my best."
He responds.

"You sound like Tony."
You tease. He chuckled and planted a kiss on your forehead.

"Drink you coffee."
He says and moves towards the couch. You hummed and sipped your coffee. Little did you know, Tony taught him everything he had just used too get your head swirling for answers and a want for more. Damn. You thought and bit your lip watching him sit down on the cream colored love seat. If it weren't for his condition, he would be in another world right now.

🎥