Whatta man (all)

(How do you guys like the new book cover? I think it's kinda cute. :D)

     You have to admit your feelings are all kinds of fucked. You have four crushes. Yeah thats right, four! And every single one of them are part of your super hero pals: Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Loki Laufeyson, and Stephen Strange. Now lets just say, they all are interested back, little to your knowledge.
   Currently you are in your room jamming out to Whatta man by Salt-N-Pepa. You hum the lyrics and you bop your head up in down; swinging your feet to the beat. "I wanna take a minute or two, and give much respect due to the mans that's made a difference in my world." You say and look at a picture of you and Bruce. "And although most men are hoe's he flows on the down low, 'Cause I never heard about him with another girl." You sing and let Salt finish the verse.
    "Whatta man! Whatta man! Whatta man! Whatta mighty good man." You sing and point to the picture again before doing a small spin.
    "My man is smooth like Barry, and his voice gots bass. A body like Arnold with a Denzel face. He smart like a doctor with a real good rep and when he comes home he's relaxed with pep." You rap and smile at the picture of you and Stephen.  You take a breather and then pick up were Spinderella left off.
    "But not this man, he's got the right potion. Baby, rub it down and make it smooth like lotion. Yeah, the ritual, the highway to heaven. From seven to seven  he's got me open like seven eleven." You say and send a curt wink to the Ironman poster in your room.  You hum the rest of the verse and bop your head to the music.
      "Whatta man! Whatta man! Whatta man!  I said whatta mighty good man!" You sing and wave your finger around in the air.
    "My man gives me real loving, thats why I call him Killer. He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller. Takes his time and does everything right. Knocks me out with one shot for the rest of the night." You sing to your emerald green shirt that says 'free hugs for Loki,' unaware of the camera in your room following your every movement.
    Tony had called all four men into the lad to watch. Tony's worse a wide smirk, along with Loki, and Bruce and Stephen's faces were slightly flushed. "I have to admit, Strange you do have an Arnold body with a Denzel face." Tony teases and Strange rolls his eyes at him. 
     "Whatta man! Whatta man. Whatta mighty good man." You sing over and over again letting the song fade.

                      《Later that day》

  You strut into the kitchen, still humming the song. You dig through the fridge, looking for something to occupy your empty stomach. "Whatta mighty good man!" You spin around and seeing Tony who suddenly appeared leaning on the counter. You smile nervously at him as he begins to walk towards you. You take a step back, only for your back to make contact with something solid. You look up and see Loki smirking down at you.
     "Do you think I'm a mighty good man?" He teases causing your face to heat up. It feels like sparks are shooting from your face.
      "Leave her alone Stark, Laufeyson." Your head turns to the living room seeing Strange and Banner walking towards the kitchen.
     "Oh come of Denzel, it's too easy." Tony says and looks back to you with a wink. Stephen's face heats up with embarrassment.
     "Don't call me Denzel."
     "What about Arnold?"
     "No Tony."
You slowly back away to a counter and grab your sandwich and attempting to sneak off while they are preoccupied.
     "Y/n, I didn't know." Bruce says, taking steps towards you. Your face flushes lightly and you make an awkward hand motion, before B-lining it to your room to get away from the rather hot room.