Bruce Banner the musical

(song: City of Stars from La La Land)

  It had been a long day of answering phone calls and punching in numbers at your desk. You streched your tured fingers and sighed happily. Finally, you were home in your neaty, cleaned apartment of New York City. You clicked on your lamp, besides your piano, and opened the window shades to reveal the bustling streets.
   Playing the piano was a small hobby of yours. You enjoyed the aesthetically pleasing sound of the classical piano, in all its rectangle, white and black keys. Your fingers brushed them softly playing something small. You inhaled sharpy, as the sound filled your ears and the smell of fresh pinesaw entered your nose.
   "Playing the piano?" You jumped slightly and turned in your seat to see the messy curly locks that you had missed all day. In all his messy glory stood Bruce Banner, though he was just your 'room mate,' he made your heart a flutter with a single glance. A smile broke out onto your face and you glanced down to the keys in which you found calming.
  "Just a little." You reply and look up to him. He smiles and walks over running his fingers through his hair.
  "Mind if I join you?" He asks placing his glasses on the rim of his nose. You raised an eyebrow, questioning him, but he just smiles that dorky smile. You scooted over and motioned to the newly opened spot next to you. He sat quickly and placed his hands on the keys. The melody was a low soothing sound that made you smile. You hadn't been aware that he played. "City of stars, are you shinning just for me." He sung softly and you looked up to him, curiously. "City of stars, theres so much that I can see." He began once again. You placed your hands on the piano and begun to follow his lead. "Who knows? I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you." Your heart beat increased at his baritone voice and you smiled.
    "That now our dreams may finally come true." You interjected and his eyes found the smile on your face as you sung. Both of your hands plunked away at the keys in rythem, careful not to miss a note. "City of stars, just one thing everybody wants." You sing again this time closing your eyes. "There in bars and threw the smoke screen of the crowded restaurants." You opened your eyes to meet Bruce who was smiling. You laughed slightly at his staring and he chuckled lookimg, back at the keys. "Its love. Yes, all we're looking for is love from someone else." You sing again and smile as your pinky finger collides with his.
  "A rush." (Bruce)
"A glance." (You)
  "A touch." (Bruce)
"A dance." (You)
  A smile had crawled its way on to both of your faces and where now looking like smiling idiots. "Too look in somebodys eyes, to light up the skys and open the world and send it reeling." You both sing in unison as you steal glances at each other. "A voice that says I'll be here and you'll be alright." You tickle the higher keys sending chills down the both of your spines. "I don't care if I know, just where this will go cause all that I needs this crazy feeling." Bruce breaks off in his lower harmony and you smile. "The rat-tat-tat of my heart." You sing and try not to give out a laugh of pure joy.
   "I think I want it to stay." Bruce sings and you look up at him suprised, but he was already meeting your stare with a soft smile. "City of stars, are you shinning just for me?" He sings not taking his eyes from yours too look at the keys. "City of stars..." He sings and breaks his eyes from yours too pluck in the final keys.
  "Never shined so brightly."  You finish and break your hands from the keys. His eyes look up slowly. He pushed his glasses up and you bit your lip through your wide smile. His hands touched yours unsure and you intertwine them together, reassuringly. Both of you smile and lean in slowly; entranced by the lingering sound of each others voices and the piano. Your noses brush against each others and you finally feel his soft lips on yours. Your hearts had brust in your chests.

(Okay, I KNOW, this one has been the only guy without his little musical thingy, but I didn't know what song to use! I wanted something that showed him calm and collected and that just- UGH- I don't know. It just wanted it to give off suddle Brucey vibes. I possibly failed, but whatever. 💕 I love my Bruce. Alright as always, stay inspired, peeps! 💕)