Loki x Reader. Dark humor

(Um so dark humor warning. Don't like dark himor don't read. Simple. :D)

You sat in your usual seat in the library next to Loki who read on about fated lovers. You drew on the small paper. Loki scoffed at the book like it was non-sense.

"This book is so aggervating."
He groaned and shook his head. You glanced up at him. He was already scanning the piece of paper you had previously used to preoccupy your mind.

"What an interesting sight."
He mumbled with a raised eyebrow. It was a drawing of you standing over some girls unconcious body with a bright smile and bruised knuckles. A smirk covers his mouth.

"Is she that bad?"
He questions proping his head up on his hand. You gave him a crazied look.

"Of course she is! All she does is try and push herself inbetween me and all mu loved ones!"
You called out crossing your arms. He rolled his eyes and smiled going back to his book. Thoughts swriled your head and you smirked and leaned your head onto Loki's shoulder.

"Hey Loki, you know whats funnier than Obin's missing eye?"
You questioned and he turned to you quickly with a quizzical expression.

"Ellise missing an eye or an organ, maybe other body parts."
A small giggle left your lips. You looked up at him too see him pimching the brim of his nose with a small smirk on his lips. You picked your head off his shoulder and covered your mouth with a small smirk covering your lips. Ellise had always imput herself between you and your friends. One time she even went as far as sitting between you and Loki at the library just to piss you off.

Later that day you all where sparring, well except Loki. Your fist made contact with Thor's chin and he stumbled backwards a bit.

"Hey Thor, do you know any asgaurdians who got there asses handed to them by midgaurdians?"
You asked shaking your fists out. He caught his balance and looked at me quizzily.

"Lady Y/n-"
You cut him off and charged at him. He dodged to the left.

"I don't know, thats why I asked you?"
He rolled his eyes and swept your feet out from under you. You hit the ground with a small smirk covering your lips. He sat on your waist with a fist balled up pointing at you.

"I win."
He exclaims and smirks. You raised your hands up in defence.

After everyone leaves you are still laying on the ground feeling the soreness ripping through your muscles.

"Oh I'm going to set myself on fire!"
You groaned and rolled over onto your knees and stood slowly.

"Then Maybe you shouldn't talk so much during fights."
You turned around to face that mischievous smirk.