You really disappointed me .

One afternoon when I was doing homeschool
Tyra told me Chris was coming over to watch me so I don't get scared or lonely while she's shopping at the mall .

Chris comes.

A few minutes later I didn't know how to do a few questions on the test so I cheated .

Chris told me I was going to have to tell Tyra the truth . I was scared because I didn't want her to yell at me or ground me .

Tyra comes home

Mama

Yes honey

I cheated on the test

Tyra say something

Finally she says I'm extremely disappointed in you.

Tyra's POV

I come home from the mall where I bought some stuff for Missy but I didn't tell her that's why I was going.

When I walk in Missy says Mama to me
My heart melted that she called me mama .

Yes honey I ask ?

She told me she cheated on the test . I was speechless my heart broke .

Missy says Tyra say something

I didn't want to but I told her how I felt . By that I said I'm extremely disappointed in you but in a soft gentle tone .

A few minutes later I go and check on Missy  who went in our room to probably cry and I wanted to check on her to make sure she was okay because it's hard to stay angry with her for long .

I sit on the bed with her till she realizes that I'm there .

Missy finally speaks to me and asks are you here to berate me , ground me , yell at me ?

My heart shatters she feels this way.

No sweetie I'm not here to berate you, ground you or yell at you .

I'm here to make sure you're okay to wipe the tears from your face .

Thankfully she wasn't crying .

Well until I said I am still a little upset with you.

I know you are Missy tells me because if I were you I would never love me again . I don't deserve hugs or kisses anymore I should probably run away because I'm a burden that's when she started crying I couldn't believe what she was saying .

Missy I spoke gently you are a human you messed up . We all make mistakes kid . You do realize that if you run away I'll be heartbroken because you're not replaceable you make me laugh, you make me happy and I love you.

I love you too Tyra.