Doing Tyra wrong

I went outside and lit a cigarette. I vandalized the town I made out with a boy which I'm only 18 that was a risk. I ended up going to the doctor kid you have to take the test. I took it it came back positive. I have a human inside me I cried. They took me to the hospital where Tyra was called. Tyra texted me I'm not very disappointed in you for vandalism and lighting cigars but I'm extremely disappointed in you for having a baby. However I'm in the parking lot I'm going to come in and I will help you through this. Tyra was now in my bed with me at the hospital. Breath she said gently getting me so much water. I'm sorry Tyra. I want to give her up for adoption. It's a she Tyra asked gently? Yes what were you going to call her. Carly daisy Banks. I stayed in that bed for months with Tyra getting me water and helping me to the bathroom. They finally took out my baby I was crying. Tyra whispered in my ear I'm so proud of you for making the decision you did because this kid is beautiful and she looks a lot like you. I cuddled into Tyra while they gave a hopeful patient papers to sign for my baby. There you go. Tyra took me home get some rest sweetheart sleep as long as you need I'll be right there with you. Good night baby girl. Tyra's voice was always so interesting to me. I love you baby girl. I love you too Tyra. Tyra pushes some hair out my face and kisses my forehead. Thank you for being awesome.